Help out Paramaniac - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 04-22-2013, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41
Help out Paramaniac

Calling all Jeeps, calling all Jeeps! Nick Garat is in a contest and would like any avail help.....if you can go here and vote for his pics....
http://m.facebook.com/BirdLog?id=180...ng.com%2F&_rdr

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Banned

Crap. I don't book the face. Any other way to help out?

post #3 of 13 Old 04-22-2013, 09:38 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

^^^this

How I LEARNED TO STOP GIVING A SHIT AND LOVE MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE

Itís time to reevaluate the way we coddle the future generation. Making mistakes and getting hurt is how you grow. Teaching kids to fear Pop Tarts is how you promote xenophobia. Letís get it together, America.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 04-22-2013, 09:52 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I'm a little confused how and when to vote/like the picture.

Quote:
Judging

Photo submissions for use in our apps and website will be selected by the staff of Birds in the Hand based on eligibility reqirements and selection guidelines as outline.

Best Photo Awards will be determined from photos selected by the Judges and shared via Facebook with members of the BirdsEyeBirding **?** community. Final determination of the Best Photo awards will be determined by the number of "Likes" entered on the Facebook page within in one week on the last postings of the photos selected by the Judges.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #5 of 13 Old 04-22-2013, 09:55 AM
JKO Addict!

Do I need to be a member of the bird community to vote?....

Is this thing on?

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #6 of 13 Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

bump for more info. Doug???

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #7 of 13 Old 04-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Rock God

Garage

Which fucking picture Doug? Hello? Bueller??

I'm a JKO Reject
post #8 of 13 Old 04-24-2013, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Good question......he just gave me that link and asked me to post it and ask for votes! Haven't gotten on but are there names with the pics??? If so he's Nick Girate (last name sp?)

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #9 of 13 Old 04-24-2013, 04:36 PM
Rock God

Garage

There's around 100 pics on that page. Tried searching for Nick but no dice.

I'm a JKO Reject
post #10 of 13 Old 04-24-2013, 04:52 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to paramaniac

Hey all...

I was mistaken about the voting process for the contest. My pics need to be submitted by this Friday. Im not sure when the actual voting will start or how it will be done. Im not on the Book so I really dont know how to tell you to navigate the page.

This is the Facebook Page

I guess the best thing I could recommend is that you check back to that FB page?

That and I will post an update back in this thread.

Thanks all for taking the time to do this for me. I am just hoping to have one pic make it to the voting stage of this. I have almost 40 different pics entered. I have been into photography for a while now and have only recently felt ok enough about them to show them in public let alone enter them into a contest.

And my last name is spelled Guirate

post #11 of 13 Old 04-24-2013, 06:17 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Funny we've been trying to find a balance since we got the jeep between hiking, birding and jeeping. Too cool, good stuff Nick.

Sam and I just looked through your pictures from flicker together. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to get this app loaded and hope you get some of those loaded on it!!!

Quote:
post #12 of 13 Old 04-29-2013, 09:28 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to paramaniac

Hello all!

I just was informed that the voting page for the photo contest Im in will be up at sometime today.

I still dont know if any of my work made it to the final round. Once I see that my pics are there I will post up again to let you all know what and where to look for my pics.

Thanks all for helping me out. I doubt I will win, Ive seen some of the other work thats been submitted and it makes most of my stuff look like a childs crayon drawing, but Im gonna hope that at least one of mine made it this far.

Thanks again

post #13 of 13 Old 04-29-2013, 12:19 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I'll keep an eye on this thread, Nick. Love it when I get the chance to help out good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode