About the "Jersey Crew" - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 08:06 AM Thread Starter

About the "Jersey Crew"

Hey whats up everyone. im new to this site and i honestly only made a account on here to show my appreciation of the jersey crew.
Last night me and my buddy and a couple of girls were out wheelin in the well respected pines having a good time. My buddy Ant had his jeep die out in the middle of a nice size puddle and he sucked up some water. we both were kind of like yeah we're screwed but i swear like the QRF team in Afghanistan, the jersey crew had no hesitation to give him a pull out and once we got Ants jeep out the water we realized all the water that his engine sucked up. and again, the jersey crew busted out the tools and started cranking. and even offered the girls to seat in there jeeps, in the heat. so if any jersey crew members see this, Thank you. I really have no idea what we wouldve done with you all. youre all amazing people, that were a blessing yesterday. If theres anyway i can support you guys other then on this forum, let me know. And for the rest of the forum, SUPPORT THE JERSEY CREW!!! Again thank you i would love to tag along some time. hopefully we"ll see each other again wheelin in the pines. thank you, stay deep!

-Mike Vitagliano
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 01:21 PM
JKO Addict!

No problem Mike it's what we do. It can get serious out there when the sun goes down. Glad you didn't bend any thing when your buddy hydroed. Check out the recovery thread in the northeast forum and jot down some numbers, never know when the shit is going to hit the fan. Any time you head out pack like your going to spend the night. The girls looked cold. Glad to be able to help out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Official sponsor of the Jersey
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew

"Wasn't Me I was in Sweetwater"
post #3 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Apt
I Put the FU in FUN

Garage

Great story.cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 02:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Most.of the Crew are great people. I've made several friends in the group myself. Some great guys that I'd do anything to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #5 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Granite Guru

Nice job Crew. Mike thanks for taking the time to post. Any time you see bones, you know you're going to get a helping hand.
post #6 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Rock God

Hell, I posted about being hydrolocked and they were ON IT... untill they figured out I was in Texas... I have no doubt they woulda been there had I been a few thousand miles closer.

Soon to be a vendor!!!
Looking for a good Rat Rod JK donor vehicle.
post #7 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Rock God

Garage

90 miles north and can't be more proud to rock the bones. Great job Crew!

Welcome new guy, post up and hang out.. And of course contact me if you need anything.. I know a guy..haha!

a.k.a. Christian - 2011 Black Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon
37" MTRK, RK 3.5 X-Factor (3-Link Rear) and other stuff..
Owner/Manager -
and other Web Properties

post #8 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 03:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeucesALLin View Post
Hell, I posted about being hydrolocked and they were ON IT... untill they figured out I was in Texas... I have no doubt they woulda been there had I been a few thousand miles closer.
We started out to get you, made it as far as Del and stopped at a Hooters, after a couple (many) beers we forgot where we were going and headed home. Sorry man.

Crew

post #9 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 04:42 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

I normally stay out of the Jersey room. Maybe I'm missing out... Great job, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?
post #10 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 04:45 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker View Post
I normally stay out of the Jersey room. Maybe I'm missing out... Great job, guys.
Stop over Johnny and say hi. And thanks for your service, come home safe.

Crew

post #11 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsub View Post
Stop over Johnny and say hi. And thanks for your service, come home safe.
Roger that.

a.k.a. Christian - 2011 Black Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon
37" MTRK, RK 3.5 X-Factor (3-Link Rear) and other stuff..
Owner/Manager -
and other Web Properties

post #12 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Rock God

Great story, glad to be part of the crew!

"I'm just a big hairy American winnin' machine" - Ricky Bobby
post #13 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 07:05 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Nice work guys!

POISON SPYDER • ROCK KRAWLER • POLY • RCV • YUKON • AEV • TATTON • MBRP • TERAFLEX • BILSTEIN • JKS • RAMSEY • ROCK HARD • WURX • NEMESIS • SPOD • RIGID
post #14 of 38 Old 04-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Granite Guru

Great work guys!
Welcome Mike! Stop in to the JC thread, there will be a test...
post #15 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 04:29 AM
Rock God

Garage

Good Stuff... Welcome Mike, Come on out and hang! We always have things going on....

JERSEY
CREW
Better to be Judged by 12 than to be Carried by 6...

post #16 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 04:38 AM
Rock God

Feels good to be crew.

EX-Jersey
Crew

Find us at www.disconnectedoffroad.com
post #17 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 04:47 AM
Granite Guru

Yeah Crew!!!

Way to do what you do best.

Honored!

Jersey
Crew!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feuerdog View Post
Steph, you are the spicy mustard that binds this sausage fest together.
"You cant stop me, you can only try and contain me.."
post #18 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 04:48 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeucesALLin View Post
I remember this, and still chuckle about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker View Post
Come hang out, wheel, bacon, good times!

Ryan

BAM. Me, "wonder what that was?" Tom, "pretty sure it was the top of something coming into contact with the bottom of your Jeep."
Jersey
Crew
post #19 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Rock God

Garage

OP, thanks for posting up, hope to get a chance to wheel and eat bacon with you.

Howie and Dave, well done!

Ryan

BAM. Me, "wonder what that was?" Tom, "pretty sure it was the top of something coming into contact with the bottom of your Jeep."
Jersey
Crew
post #20 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 05:08 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJKU12 View Post
I remember this, and still chuckle about it!

Come hang out, wheel, bacon, good times!
Good to see your memory isn't failing yet.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
disconnected

post #21 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 05:11 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVitagliano View Post
Hey whats up everyone. im new to this site and i honestly only made a account on here to show my appreciation of the jersey crew.
Last night me and my buddy and a couple of girls were out wheelin in the well respected pines having a good time. My buddy Ant had his jeep die out in the middle of a nice size puddle and he sucked up some water. we both were kind of like yeah we're screwed but i swear like the QRF team in Afghanistan, the jersey crew had no hesitation to give him a pull out and once we got Ants jeep out the water we realized all the water that his engine sucked up. and again, the jersey crew busted out the tools and started cranking. and even offered the girls to seat in there jeeps, in the heat. so if any jersey crew members see this, Thank you. I really have no idea what we wouldve done with you all. youre all amazing people, that were a blessing yesterday. If theres anyway i can support you guys other then on this forum, let me know. And for the rest of the forum, SUPPORT THE JERSEY CREW!!! Again thank you i would love to tag along some time. hopefully we"ll see each other again wheelin in the pines. thank you, stay deep!

-Mike Vitagliano
Mike hope you stick around. There's always someone ready to go on a run and it's safer that way. If not we'll see you on the trails.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
disconnected

post #22 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 06:41 AM Thread Starter

This was all defiantly a learning experience. i thank you again jersey crew. if you guys are having a upcoming run or anything. ill be sure to show my support.
post #23 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 06:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVitagliano View Post
This was all defiantly a learning experience. i thank you again jersey crew. if you guys are having a upcoming run or anything. ill be sure to show my support.
Funny you should mention. Muddy Paws run is next weekend. We'll be getting out to show our support of a local animal shelter with some donations.

post #24 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

i would love to tag along and support. any information would be greatly appreciated.
post #25 of 38 Old 04-22-2013, 07:06 AM
Banned

There are a few Crew guys camping out at Batona that weekend. Might catch up with them and tag along for the ride.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode