Best Top roof rack and MBRP Lightbar - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-30-2015, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Best Top roof rack and MBRP Lightbar

I have two used items for sale, both pick up only in Flemington NJ 08822, feel free to call with questions for fastest response 9zero8-two96-76one3:

1. Best Top roof rack system, this is the rack that only clears the rear area of the jeep with two adjustable (front to back) bars. This is used about 3 years but in fair shape. The only real damaged parts are the handles for tightening the clamps. These broke almost immediately (and replacements would break as well IMO) so I simply use pliers to tighten them down. This is usable with soft top only and is great for ski racks, shorter kayaks, and surf boards. Don't remember what retail was but asking $100 for a quick sale and I am firm on that, pick up only in Flemington NJ 08822. Here is a link to the rack, does NOT come with the basket http://www.bestop.com/storage-and-ra...=product&id=75
The body brackets were only on the jeep April-October and the overhead bars only on when needed for beach trips (overhead bars have probably been "outdoors" less then 3 total months!)

2. MBRP light bar, I only used the windshield hoop, the actual light bar was never installed but I have it. I used this to secure a SUP with the above best top rack (best top rack was not sturdy enough IMO of an 11'6" SUP). Has been on the jeep about 18 months. Has some powder flaking but easily repairable. Retail on this is $295, will take $100 firm for quick sale, pickup only in Flemington NJ. http://www.jeep4x4center.com/mbrp-wi...rp-130987.html

Will sell both as a package for $150, now that's a screaming deal! Both are currently on the jeep but are easily removed.

2012 JKU Sahara, basically stock
1989 4Runner, SAS, ARBs, 35's, yada yada yada
1998 Tj 1ton build in progress, stretch to LJ dimensions, chevy v8 (350+hp), auto, duals, 1tons, 40's, coilovers, the usual family wheeler

Former Team Quadratec driver #831
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-03-2015, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Can deliver to Tatas this weekend (Saturday)

2012 JKU Sahara, basically stock
1989 4Runner, SAS, ARBs, 35's, yada yada yada
1998 Tj 1ton build in progress, stretch to LJ dimensions, chevy v8 (350+hp), auto, duals, 1tons, 40's, coilovers, the usual family wheeler

Former Team Quadratec driver #831
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode