Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Novi, Michigan (Metro Detroit)
Feedback: 4 reviews
Bundy Hill - Saturday March 2, 2013!
Alright, it's time to kick off the 2013 wheeling season with a fun day-trip to Bundy Hill!
Where to meet:
- Bundy Hill Offroad, 9960 E Chicago Rd Jerome, MI 49249
- Meet at BH at 9am Saturday March 2 for sign in and air-down
- Wheeling begins at 10am and goes on until 4-5pm
What to bring:
- Cash (around $60) if you need flags or flag-related parts. Also for registration (can be done with credit card)
- Offroad essentials: CB radio, compressor, flag if you have it
- Lunch and snacks, drinks
I'm not planning on any convoys. We'll just meet at Bundy at 9am. See everyone there!
A guy in a TJ
... and his buddy
CJ that went JK
Jeeping: The art of getting dirty and going broke while slowly heading nowhere, and taking all day to do it
2011 JK Sport. Detonator Yellow. RC 3.5 Series 2 lift, 35 inch BFG TA K/O's, RC front winch plate and Smitty XRC8 winch, bedlined tub, 5.13's, Aussie front, Truetrac rear, Teraflex Speedbumps... and NO STICKERS!
Last edited by ChryslerChris; 03-01-2013 at 08:35 AM.