BUNDY HILL Run Saturday Feb 12th - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 02-07-2011, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

BUNDY HILL Run Saturday Feb 12th

Bundy Hill in Jerome Michigan is open this Saturday!

I'm planning on going if anyone else is interested. If you haven't been there you can pretty much see everything in the park in 4 hours so it makes it perfect for a day trip.

http://www.bundyhilloffroad.com/

Admission: $15 per driver and $5 per passenger.
Flags rentals: $15 with a $5 deposit
Flag Purchase: $20 Standard 7ft whip w/flag
$25 7ft spring based whip w/flag
$30 Fat Boy 2 piece whip w/Flag
Two day passes: $25.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 02-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Rock God

Looking at getting in on this, I will need to dig out the shed to get to my 35's though.

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." -Ronald Reagan-
post #3 of 8 Old 02-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Granite Guru

I will have to see what is going on this weekend. If I don't have any other commitments I may try and go.

Teraflex 4" Lift with 8 Flexarms - Mickey Thompson Classic Locks - 35" Goodyear MTR with Kevlar - Shrockworks Mid Width Front Bumper - Shrockworks Full Width Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier - SkidRow Oil/Tranny skid plate - Rock Hard 4x4 JK Evap Canister Skid Plate - Coast Front and Read Driveshaft - Teraflex Front/Rear Differential Covers - Superchip Flashpaq - Mile Marker 9500 - KC SlimLights - ARB on-board air/CB/Ham radio - Yukon 5.13 - Sleeved and Gussets
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Damn I wish I was in Michigan...

To anyone who hasn't been to this park, GO!! Its awesome and definitely a great way to spend the day.

I miss wheelin in Michigan.

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
post #5 of 8 Old 02-08-2011, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joneszj View Post
I miss wheelin in Michigan.
come on Rausch Creek is awesome! The only down side is I can wheel all summer long in Michigan for the cost of one weekend at the creek

Are you going to make it back for the blessing of the jeeps this year. If you are I will set up some sort of a UA run again. Only exception is we will skip Twisted Trails this year.
post #6 of 8 Old 02-08-2011, 03:23 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Unfortunately I wont be making this years jeep blessing, but I am hoping to make it out to Michigan at some point towards the end of April. Being unemployed really has its downfalls...the main one being having no money to go on any trips or really to do anything.

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
post #7 of 8 Old 02-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Rock God

Well Dave, I’m now officially out! I guess instead of celebrating my sons 19th Birthday and my Granddaughters 1st Birthday together on Sunday like we had discussed, the wife went ahead and changed it to one on Saturday, and the other on Sunday… This is just spectacular, I couldn’t be more thrilled that she went ahead and did this after already knowing I had plans on Saturday.

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." -Ronald Reagan-
post #8 of 8 Old 02-10-2011, 06:26 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Well looks like my plans changed also. The girls were selected to test for their next belt Saturday so my morning is packed. Looks like Saturday afternoon is the best I would be able to do now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode