Going back to stock! Do you want anything I have? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 11-07-2010, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Going back to stock! Do you want anything I have?

Going back to stock but I need stock parts and you may want what I have.

5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's with about 60% of tread left. Some parts are a little chunky but they are still in good condition. The wheels are 17" Desert rattlers (Black center with chrome lip) You would have to swap these out for your stock tires if you want them. Make an offer, any offer!

Olympic Front Rescue Bumper with winch mount (No winch) and hoop. Hi-Lift jack is custom mounted to hoop. You would have to swap these out for your stock bumper if you want it. Make an offer, any offer!

Gibson Axle back Exhaust. Chrome tip has a little bit of wear to it but no visible rust. You would have to swap these out for your stock exhaust if you want it. Make an offer, any offer!

Air Raid cold air intake with Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer. Filter obviously looks used because it is had been on the vehicle for about a year. Still in great shape. You would have to swap this out for your stock airbox. Make an offer, any offer!

3 piece hard top for a 2dr with double limo tint on all glass. Of course the top looks like it has been a Jeep that was used to 4 wheel. Some light blemishes but it is still an awesome hard top. Obviously you get the them by now. you would need to swap for your soft top with channels and all parts to make the soft top fit. Make an offer, any offer!

Thats all I have left. You can PM me but I dont know when I will check it. Im in Dublin, OH if you are interested, you would need to come here for anything. No shipping! (six-one-four) seven-eight-seven--seven-three-one-nine ask for Joe

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.

08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Rock God

how big are the tires?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode