Browns D spanked Nawlins! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 10-25-2010, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Browns D spanked Nawlins!

Nice job Brownies... keep building!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 10-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

Yep, i witnessed that fiasco in person. I said before the season that the saints would win 5 games this year, and its not looking good for them to reach 5 if they play like that. They cant even beat the saddest team in the league right now.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #3 of 20 Old 10-25-2010, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE View Post
Yep, i witnessed that fiasco in person. I said before the season that the saints would win 5 games this year, and its not looking good for them to reach 5 if they play like that. They cant even beat the saddest team in the league right now.
LOL, I feel for ya! Surprised the crap outta me!

I wouldn't say they are the saddest, they've been "in" every single game this year, just couldn't pull through the 4th quarter. Can't say that for a lot of teams. I'd say the Bills have no hope at all... I feel for their fans, it was miserable being a Browns fan last year when they got blown away in most of the games!

Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 10-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prope View Post
LOL, I feel for ya! Surprised the crap outta me!

I wouldn't say they are the saddest, they've been "in" every single game this year, just couldn't pull through the 4th quarter. Can't say that for a lot of teams. I'd say the Bills have no hope at all... I feel for their fans, it was miserable being a Browns fan last year when they got blown away in most of the games!
I will say that it was awesome last year leaving the dome every week with a W (almost every week). I guess its time to pay up this year, even though the saints / saints fans have been paying up for 44 year. Drew Breese should have passed on the madden cover.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #5 of 20 Old 10-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Rock God

Drew Dat, Blew Dat, Boo Dat!
If Brees would have thrown as many touchdowns to his own team as he threw to the Browns we would have won!!
I'm starting to really blame the damn Madden Curse, but I hear Reggie Bush could be back this Sunday.

08 "X", RC BB, 33" Duratracs, Coast 1310 front, Hellfires, Woods evap relo.
post #6 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Wheeler

And then down went Brady!!! Go dawgs.
post #7 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 02:37 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

It's funny how people will cling to a glimmer of hope.

Seaflop fans do the same thing up here; last couple games had to leave a mark. They still whine about the refs in that sorry ass Superbowl with Pit; weakness Superbowl in a long time.

Win a Superbowl, then we'll talk; that's what I say to my Seattle fan friends who try to talk crap when the Saints loss.

GO SAINTS. Injuries will heal soon.
post #8 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to casaintsfan

That had to be the worst game the saints offense played, the turnovers killed the saints that game. At 6-3 the saints would be in the playoffs if they were to start right now. With the bye week we should have reggie back for the Seahawks and some other starters to get healthier. I look for a strong second half of the season from the saints and for them to finish at worst 11-5. Could be a tight race down the stretch and a few teams with good records could miss the playoffs and one possibly 8-8 or worse could make it in the NFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #9 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegoose1 View Post
It's funny how people will cling to a glimmer of hope.
Glimmer of hope? As a Cowboys fan, our glimmer of hope was firing our coach mid season. The Browns and Saints have more glimmer than we do!

F'ing Cowboys! Nice work on the 45 to 7 beat down!

ADD

post #10 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 02:55 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by casaintsfan View Post
That had to be the worst game the saints offense played, the turnovers killed the saints that game. At 6-3 the saints would be in the playoffs if they were to start right now. With the bye week we should have reggie back for the Seahawks and some other starters to get healthier. I look for a strong second half of the season from the saints and for them to finish at worst 11-5. Could be a tight race down the stretch and a few teams with good records could miss the playoffs and one possibly 8-8 or worse could make it in the NFC.

Well said
post #11 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK-ADD77 View Post
The Browns and Saints have more glimmer than we do!
I started to like the cowboys after many years of hating them. Now, because everyone was talking all kinds of shit about how they will be the first team to play in the superbowl in their home stadium, im back to hating them. Them sum bitches cant buy a win. I mean, that was a vicious ass whoopin they took last night. The coach and some players should be fired after that fiasco. Oh shit, they did fire the coach.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #12 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Granite Guru

The Saints play the cowboys on thanksgiving. That could be a tough game for the Saints. The cowboys are playing for jobs, if it ain't with the cowboys it's for a job with another team next season (pending lockout).
It could be a revenge game for the Saints after the cowboys gave the Saints their first loss last season. The Saints have owned the cowboys before that loss winning the last five meetings. I look for it to be a good game with the Saints winning their 4th game in a row.

post #13 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Wheeler

i hope its a good game, im going to need something to bring me back after what will be another crap thanksgiving performance by the Lions

2010 Sport
Some lights and other small crap, nothing really worth mentioning...
post #14 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

I was supposed to go to the saints vs cowboys game, but decided not to. Going wheel instead. Yeah, the saints will probably get beat by the damn cowboys. They usually loose to the teams that suck balls.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #15 of 20 Old 11-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Granite Guru

The Saints have a way of playing down to the competition, I'm glad they didn't yesterday. This is a crazy season, it seams you have to actually play the games this season. Aside from the bills & cowboys it seems like any team can beat any team.

post #16 of 20 Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Wheeler

Wow, usually its the browns fan talking about some BS excuse why they lost. When you take down the superbowl champs and then the team with the best record in the NFL thats something to talk about. Besides it was our QB's second and third start in the NFL.

Here we go brownies, here we go!!
post #17 of 20 Old 11-10-2010, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiojk View Post
Wow, usually its the browns fan talking about some BS excuse why they lost. When you take down the superbowl champs and then the team with the best record in the NFL thats something to talk about. Besides it was our QB's second and third start in the NFL.

Here we go brownies, here we go!!
Hopefully they keep it up... it's been a rough few years!

You never did tell me what your new job was?!?!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #18 of 20 Old 11-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Granite Guru

The browns look like they have a bright future, I'm glad that cleavland was awarded a franchise, the browns have alot of history in the NFL. It did suck to see them get their first win against the Saints on a hail mary pass from Tim Couch. Like I said before, this is a season where any team cam beat any team. You have to show up or you're gonna get beat (cough cough cowboys cough).
That fake punt has been there for almost every team to take advantage of, I don't know how many times I've seen the return team just peel back to set up blocking for the return guy leaving the middle of the field wide open to run the ball.
The browns have alot of play makers and they are perfect for gimmick plays. Good win for the browns the last few weeks, but right now I have to take the browns to the superbowl. Lol

post #19 of 20 Old 11-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Wheeler

I am selling cars down in Parkersburg WV. I think you guys are only 1.5 hours from me. Stillwell is still the best place i have wheeled in Ohio. Went till wellsville and it just wasn't as good there.

I got tickets for the browns jets game sunday. dawg pound 20 rows up. Then for the squellrs on dec 2.

I used to hate when the squellers would run all kinds of trick plays with Randell El. It feels good to be on the other side.
post #20 of 20 Old 11-10-2010, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Oh, LOL, I thought by tied up most weekends with the Browns you got a job working with them!

Hopefully we get some nice weekends in January & February to wheel!

Nice seats, have fun!

Fenders & Rockers -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode