Badlands Sept 18th/19th - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 09-05-2010, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Badlands Sept 18th/19th

My wife and I will be heading down to The Badlands in 2 weeks to wheel. The plan is to head down Friday the 17th, camp the Friday and Saturday while wheeling the Saturday and maybe Sunday (the 18th and 19th respectively). We'll be joined by my buddy with his truck (a lifted Ram on 33's) and few others as well (another JK & YJ). Anyone else is welcome to join in if you like.

Post up or PM me if you're interested. We'll likely be running Channel 4 on the CB's and meeting in the upper parking to air down and and stuff before heading out.

I forgot to mention, we'll be camping at Summers Campground. Already have a site (or two reserved) under my name (Kevin Kuntz). If you want to reserve a site near me give them my name I guess. Not sure how that all works, it's been about 25yrs since I camped.

Those coming out for all or part of the weekend:

kkuntz01
Wild Thing (wife) accompanied by the Evil Little Midget
Benz
doc9463
TeejMcD

Sure my rig has seen the trail, but I wheel it like a soccer mom looking for a parking spot at Nordstroms.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Granite Guru

Summers is a great place to camp. My only complaint about the place is how dusty the roads are to get back to it. Last time we went there were about 10 of us and the dust clouds were obscene. Great place though.
post #3 of 4 Old 09-13-2010, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Less than a week to go.

If anyone is planning on being down there this coming weekend and wants to join up feel free to PM me to swap contact info.

Kevin

Sure my rig has seen the trail, but I wheel it like a soccer mom looking for a parking spot at Nordstroms.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-17-2010, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Looking forward to this weekend. The first time I've really been out since May this year.

As I mentioned before if you're going The Badlands this weekend and are interested in hooking up PM me. We plan on being in the parking lot when the park opens and will be running on channel 4. It shouldn't be too hard to spot us, look for the rig's in the pic below as that will be about half the group.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode