Tickfest 2010 Sat. Oct. 16th (formerly known as Fall Colors) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-28-2010, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Tickfest 2010 Sat. Oct. 16th (formerly known as Fall Colors)

Mark your calanders and join us some of members of GLJT for Tickfest 2010 (formerly known as Fall Colors) being held at The Cliffs Insane Terrain in Marseilles, IL on Saturday October 16th.

Like mud?
Like a challenge?
Want to get out and wheel and meet some new people?

If the answer is yes come out and join us for Tickfest 2010 .

Our regular requirements for a run still apply: CB, your own recovery gear, matching spare and tools to fix your vehicle. The rest can be found here---> Trail Run Requirements

We'll be assembling in the parking lot at 9am and hitting the trails by 10am.

Hope to see you guys out there.

Sure my rig has seen the trail, but I wheel it like a soccer mom looking for a parking spot at Nordstroms.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kkuntz01; 08-28-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-28-2010, 12:45 PM
Rock God

As I said on GLJT, as long as I'm not messing around in Ouachita at that time as I'm currently mulling over the idea, I'll be there at the Cliffs with you guys.

I do have to chuckle a little at your requirements, kkuntz. BP was a blast at Badlands, but he fails on your checklist. The boy was missing a CB and I think he had to ask for the lowliest of essential tools...a screwdriver...

2010 Jeep Wrangler 2dr Rubicon with a part from everyone...
post #3 of 7 Old 08-28-2010, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagrmaister View Post
I do have to chuckle a little at your requirements, kkuntz. BP was a blast at Badlands, but he fails on your checklist. The boy was missing a CB and I think he had to ask for the lowliest of essential tools...a screwdriver...
BP, yeah he's a certain kind of special sometimes. I'll have to bust his chops about the screwdriver thing, the CB thing deserves a smack in the head. It's been too many months since the power cord was stolen for it.

Sure my rig has seen the trail, but I wheel it like a soccer mom looking for a parking spot at Nordstroms.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 09-24-2010, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Only a few more weeks 'til Fall Colors, err I mean Tickfest.

Last edited by kkuntz01; 10-10-2010 at 07:57 AM.
post #5 of 7 Old 10-10-2010, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Only a week to go until Tickfest. Looking forward to getting out there for the first time since April. From what Steve out at the Cliff's has said, it' a bit dryer out there than is the norm so it should not be as sloppy.

From the looks of it we'll have about a dozen rig hitting the trails that day. We'll be splitting into two groups depending on if you want to hit easier or harder trails.

So, having said that. Hopefully we'll see you out there...

post #6 of 7 Old 10-10-2010, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

On a side note, if anyone is concerned about trail damage. If my wife could navigate her Rubicon through the trails of the Cliffs without any trail damage you should be okay.

post #7 of 7 Old 10-15-2010, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Tickfest tomorrow at The Cliffs.

It's looking like we're going to have a pretty good turn out with a pretty good mix Jeeps. From the looks of it we'll be running 3 groups that day.

Hope to see some of you folks out there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode