badlands aug 14 trip - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-10-2010, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

badlands aug 14 trip

myself and a few other guys are going to the badlands to wheel on sat. i wanted to extend the welcome to anyone over on this forum as well. i will be camping fri night and wheeling sat. some may wheel sun and camp sat as well (i am undecided on sun).

post up if you want to go. there will be some stock jks as well so don't worry if your not modified we can do two groups. i will be willing to wheel what ever you feel confident with if your looking for extream trails as well.

if you want to go pm me and i will send you my number to meet up. i usally run channel 13 or 12on the cb if you just happen to show up and are looking for us.

2010 Rubicon unlimited / rock krawler long arm
ome +40 long travel lift / 17 spyderlocks / 38 bfg km2's/ 5.38 gears/ sleeves
poison spyder customs crusher flares/ body armor/ diff covers/rocker knockers
lod stubby ftont and rear/ evap skid/ coast driveshaft 1310/ rcv & superior axle shafts
warn powerplant / aev drag link flip/ currie tie rod/ reid knuckles, prosteer ball joints
c2 gussets and lca skids/ rock stars/ speed bumps/ rk tranny pan/ redneck ram hydro assist
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Granite Guru

Theresva number of us meeting on the 15th from a thread on another group, so theree may be more people to roll with on the Sunday... Plus I still haven't seen your jeep in action cuz you ran quads last time we were out together!
post #3 of 7 Old 08-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Rock God

Just went to the badlands a couple weeks ago. Sure is a hell of a time. Wish I was closer than 3 1/2 hours away to make these events at the drop of a hat. Have fun guys.

2010 Jeep Wrangler 2dr Rubicon with a part from everyone...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 08-12-2010, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

sorry about the quad thing. the jeep is all i am bringing this time so if your there sat you can see her in action lol.

anybody gona camp friday night or sat?

lod stubby ftont and rear/ evap skid/ coast driveshaft 1310/ rcv & superior axle shafts
warn powerplant / aev drag link flip/ currie tie rod/ reid knuckles, prosteer ball joints
c2 gussets and lca skids/ rock stars/ speed bumps/ rk tranny pan/ redneck ram hydro assist
post #5 of 7 Old 08-13-2010, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

anyone wanting to camp i will be at summers later on today and you are welcome to join up. i will most likely camp tomorrow night as well. if you are tent camping they said you can camp at my rv site if you would like and we can hang out there. my unit is tan and blue and a big 40 ft pusher. you wont miss me. see you all up there tonight or in the am. my site is under my screen name cause well thats my name.

post #6 of 7 Old 08-13-2010, 05:02 PM
Granite Guru

Since I'm by far the closest jeeper to Badlands I have no excuse not to be there Saturday as well - so look for me starting around noon! I'll get one of ya'll on cb or I have your cell Cody.
post #7 of 7 Old 08-16-2010, 06:31 AM
Granite Guru

It was great offroading with all of you on Saturday! I'm always excited to meet new people and check out their rigs. Also, please remember to post those pics!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode