FS: 2007 Wrangler X, hard top, nice upgrades
Located near Dayton, OH
For sale is my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X
- 132k miles
- Factory hard top
- Factory A/C
2nd owner (previous owner was a business with fleet maintenance). Purchased April of 2016 completely stock. Completed some maintenance items (minor valve cover leak, replaced transmission cooler/lines, replaced starter). Good runner and in decent overall shape, has no problem getting up to 60mph even with the lift, wheels and tires. A programmer would definitely help it some.
The good stuff (all installed since April 2016):
- Rancho 3.5" lift with 9000XL adjustable shocks
- AR172 Baja wheels
- ProComp AT 35x12.5" tires (with full size spare)
- Smittybilt M.O.D. modular front bumper
- Body Armor JK-2395 rear bumper
- ICI Magnum step bars
- Opar Grab bars
- Factory vinyl seats replaced with cloth from a 2010 Sport
- Motor has a little noise when warmed up .. it has a "tapping" sound like a leaky exhaust manifold that increases with RPM but also audible at idle. It has been like this since the day I bought it and has not gotten worse or better.
- Check engine light with a misfire code.
Seems difficult to "value" Jeep but I'm asking $14,500. Clean Ohio title in hand and looking to sell ASAP. Email tk42188 @ gmail.com or shoot me a text at 937 524 5261
Last edited by tk421; 02-16-2017 at 01:52 PM.