GLJT Show -N- Shine May 30th - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 04-07-2010, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

GLJT Show -N- Shine May 30th & Meet & Great

Another year, another Show -N- Shine. This year's Show -N- Shine will be held on Sunday, May 30th in the parking lot of the Fuddruckers in Addison, IL. Muddy? Ugly? Brand new? Stock? Stop on by! This is not a wheeling event, but rather a chance to get together with fellow Jeepers and have a good time.

Where:
Fudruckers
436 East Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone: (847) 519-9390

When:
We will be meeting at 11:00am.

There will also be two 50-50 raffles this year. One started at the last meeting, we will be selling tickets at meetings and events. The winner will be picked around 1pm. All tickets will require contact information, as you will not need to be present to claim your prize.

The second 50-50 raffle will take place only at the Show -N- Shine for those who attend. You will need to be present to win this raffle.

1 Ticket - $1
6 Tickets - $5

*JUST ADDED* This year will also include an RTI Ramp. Use of the RTI Ramp is solely at the drivers risk, and GLJT nor Fuddruckers will be held accountable for any misuse or damage.

This event is open to everyone. Know someone with a Jeep or a 4x4? Invite them out! Feel free to post up any questions/comments/concerns.

Last edited by kkuntz01; 05-07-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 05-07-2010, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Change of Venue.

Folks, regrettably we had to make a change to the location we planned to hold our event at. We learned recently that the Fuddruckers in Addison, IL was forced to close their doors for good just a few weeks ago. Our best goes out to the men and women who lost their jobs with that stores closing. We were able to secure a new location to hold our Show -N- Shine at the Fuddruckers in Schaumbur, IL (address has been updated in the original post). Come out and join us.

Personally I'd like to see the Jeep community have a better turn out than tthe Dodge Viper club that had an event there last week. They had 49 Vipers show up, I KNOW we can do better than that.

Sure my rig has seen the trail, but I wheel it like a soccer mom looking for a parking spot at Nordstroms.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kkuntz01; 05-07-2010 at 08:04 PM.
post #3 of 10 Old 05-16-2010, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Only two more weeks.

How do you plan on bringing your rig, dirty or clean?

Me, I'm just hoping to have my rig back by then, they keep telling me it'll be ready by May 27th.

Sure my rig has seen the trail, but I wheel it like a soccer mom looking for a parking spot at Nordstroms.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 05-25-2010, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Show -n- Shine is right around the corner.

post #5 of 10 Old 05-27-2010, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

It's shaping up that we'll have some great weather this year. 80's & Sunny.

post #6 of 10 Old 05-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Wheeler

cheese heads

are cheese heads welcome ? how many jeeps attend ?
post #7 of 10 Old 05-27-2010, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPFREAK59 View Post
are cheese heads welcome ? how many jeeps attend ?
cheese heads are always welcome. I think some guys from the brew city crawlers are coming down from up around milwaukee.

as for how many, that's a good question. i'd say at least a minimum of 15-20 which would be for GLJT members alot more depending on who decides to come out. Like I said before I'd like to see turn out be greater than the Viper club that holds events at this Fuddruckers.

post #8 of 10 Old 05-29-2010, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Hey ya'all, don't forget Show -N- Shine is tomorrow. T

The forecast is for mostly sunny and in the 80's.

post #9 of 10 Old 05-30-2010, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Just a few more hours 'til Show -N- Shine.

See you folks there.

post #10 of 10 Old 05-30-2010, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Great turnout this year, I think we had over 30 or so rigs come out today.

Thanks everyone for comin out and stay tuned for our next big event, Summer Bash being held at the Badlands at the end of July.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode