WI Winter Run 1/16 - 1/17 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 12-29-2009, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

WI Winter Run 1/16 - 1/17

Winter Wheeling - McCaslin\Pipeline Jan 16th-17th

A trail ride planned by the WI4x4.com group is going to McCaslin Mountain on Sat. and run the pipeline on Sunday.

All are welcome, even the stockers....I will pull you out

-----------------------
07' JK Unlimited Rubicon\Ripp SC\5.5" Franken Lift (Synergy,Currie,TF)\ 40" Grapplers\ RJ D60's front &rear\
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 12-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Rock God

This sounds fun, but not sure if we're up for "winter wheeling" yet! We'll play it by ear and see how the weather is - we're pansies about the cold (negative) temps!

Thanks for letting us know about this and we'll let you know closer to the date!

(I'd like to see how Rubi is growing!)
post #3 of 12 Old 12-29-2009, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHJeep View Post
(I'd like to see how Rubi is growing!)
She chewed up both of my front seat belts last week

If anyone on here can find me used ones PM me.....

Rubi 5 months old:

-----------------------
07' JK Unlimited Rubicon\Ripp SC\5.5" Franken Lift (Synergy,Currie,TF)\ 40" Grapplers\ RJ D60's front &rear\
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 12-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Granite Guru

Head for the Junkyard!

"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill", Bob Arnett
post #5 of 12 Old 12-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Rock God

Wow... she's gotten a lot bigger since last time I saw her! What a sweetheart! I remember that puppy stage where they chew on stuff they're not supposed to - I've had a few car parts wrecked in the past too!
post #6 of 12 Old 12-30-2009, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKDoc View Post
Head for the Junkyard!
Called and searched everywhere. One place had them and they would only sell with air bags included. If you know of a place send me a number to call...

-----------------------
post #7 of 12 Old 01-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Granite Guru

not to be off topic but i like you dog looks stout for the age. here is mine at about 7 months. his name is flint

good luck wheeling and look out for the ice it can do havic on your wheels in a creek (you can't see the rocks), and one guy bent his tie rod and broke a stearing stabilizer. heres what all 4 of my wheels look like now.

2010 Rubicon unlimited / rock krawler long arm
ome +40 long travel lift / 17 spyderlocks / 38 bfg km2's/ 5.38 gears/ sleeves
poison spyder customs crusher flares/ body armor/ diff covers/rocker knockers
lod stubby ftont and rear/ evap skid/ coast driveshaft 1310/ rcv & superior axle shafts
warn powerplant / aev drag link flip/ currie tie rod/ reid knuckles, prosteer ball joints
c2 gussets and lca skids/ rock stars/ speed bumps/ rk tranny pan/ redneck ram hydro assist

Last edited by codysanders; 01-04-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: no click pic
post #8 of 12 Old 01-04-2010, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by codysanders View Post
not to be off topic but i like you dog looks stout for the age. here is mine at about 7 months. his name is flint
Is yours a Weimaraner? Mine is a Silver Lab, but looks very similar to the Weimies. Obviously they got mixed into the chocolate lab pedigree....

Quote:
Originally Posted by codysanders View Post
good luck wheeling and look out for the ice it can do havic on your wheels in a creek (you can't see the rocks), and one guy bent his tie rod and broke a stearing stabilizer. heres what all 4 of my wheels look like now.
I have Cragar steel wheels with lot's of scratches already, tie rod is a little beat up and my replacement steering stabilizer is leaking. Waiting for the money tree to grow back before upgrading

You should make a road trip and wheel with us!

-----------------------
post #9 of 12 Old 01-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Rock God

We're going to skip this run. Just not comfortable doing McCaslin in the snow - too hard to see the rocks that could do damage to my daily driver. We'll definitely be there when the snow is gone though!
Have fun and post up pics when you get back. I'm curious to see what the Pipeline looks like!
post #10 of 12 Old 01-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
Is yours a Weimaraner? Mine is a Silver Lab, but looks very similar to the Weimies. Obviously they got mixed into the chocolate lab pedigree....

You should make a road trip and wheel with us!
yal mine is a weimaraner. sorry i didn't know they had a silver lab. that is a great looking dog. i would like to make it up there this summer but i am getting married and going to hawaii and a trip to moab so we will see.

2010 Rubicon unlimited / rock krawler long arm
ome +40 long travel lift / 17 spyderlocks / 38 bfg km2's/ 5.38 gears/ sleeves
poison spyder customs crusher flares/ body armor/ diff covers/rocker knockers
lod stubby ftont and rear/ evap skid/ coast driveshaft 1310/ rcv & superior axle shafts
warn powerplant / aev drag link flip/ currie tie rod/ reid knuckles, prosteer ball joints
c2 gussets and lca skids/ rock stars/ speed bumps/ rk tranny pan/ redneck ram hydro assist
post #11 of 12 Old 01-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHJeep View Post
We're going to skip this run. Just not comfortable doing McCaslin in the snow - too hard to see the rocks that could do damage to my daily driver. We'll definitely be there when the snow is gone though!
Have fun and post up pics when you get back. I'm curious to see what the Pipeline looks like!

07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" RC SPRING LIFT/HYDRO SHOCKS/1"M.O.R.E BL/1" front leveling pucks/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75/HIGH LIFT/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #12 of 12 Old 01-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Rock God

So did anyone end up going last weekend? Any pics?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode