We might be interested. You'd have to be gentle with us though! We were actually discussing that on the way home and decided the rocks might be too slippery if it was snowy/icy. Might have to stay on the outer (easier) trails until we get in our comfort zone. I want to do more of the driving next time so I can get some experience. Maybe Josh will have his Jeep lifted w/tires by then and we can take both of them. Let us know if anything gets planned... we'll watch the other forum (wi4x4.com) too. Thanks!