Northern Ohio - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 10-02-2009, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Northern Ohio

Anyone know of any good trails in northern ohio???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 10-02-2009, 03:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Yup, they are called "Michigan".

lol
post #3 of 12 Old 10-03-2009, 05:53 AM
Rock God

Just missed a meet & greet in ohio that our club hosted on our land!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 10-03-2009, 07:02 AM
Wheeler

Prope-

How often does your club host these types of events? I would like to come to the next event (that is open to non-members) and check it out. If its not to extreme (as I'm a stock X) I would love to inquire about joining.

Thanks,
Steve

P.s. Sorry for the hi-jack.
post #5 of 12 Old 10-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Rock God

We try to do 2 big events a year, one spring & one fall. We have trails from mild to wild, so your jeep can grow and & you'll still be able to have fun! Keep you eye open, I'll post other rides here as we plan them!

Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
post #6 of 12 Old 10-06-2009, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Prope, Keep us in touch on the meet and greets. Also, do you have people at ur land alot or just people u know. U should post the next time U have people out.
post #7 of 12 Old 10-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Rock God

I'll definately let you guys know! We normally try to keep it small(we wheel at least once a month) except for a couple times a year so we don't cause too much damage to the land.

Fenders & Rockers -
post #8 of 12 Old 10-13-2009, 06:18 AM
Rock God

Garage

Only thing I'm really aware of is Jeep Skool (offroad park), haven't been there yet though.

2007 Redrock X two door
Auto
Hardtop
D44 rear
17" Moab wheels
32" BFG M/Ts
Rubicon Rock Rails
Airaid intake
Infinity speakers
post #9 of 12 Old 10-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Rock God

I am originally from NE Ohio (Ashtabula to be exact). I have a few Jeep buddies still in those parts. They aren't JK owners but they do wheel. Most of them are part of the Erie Jeep People club. You could always look them up. There are some nice trails in that area though.
post #10 of 12 Old 10-30-2009, 07:06 PM

Not sure how close to the Toledo area you are? Check out www.NorthwestOhioCrawlers.com
post #11 of 12 Old 10-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Wheeler

There are plenty of trails here in NE Ohio. I run with jeepskool. Jeep Skool offers 1500 Acres of private property, camping, fishing, gun range, rock crawl, mud runs, trail runs, guided trail runs. They take anything from stockers fresh off the lot, to hard core buggies. We just had ultimate 4x4 come thru and film part of it and they suffered some serious damage there.

The Jeep Skool Club goes out every month, rain snow or shine. The property is awesome and has some great view. There is a fee of 35 dollars per rig, plus a passenger cost. But it is well worth it. The first weekend of every month, and some special runs every now and then for premier members. It is truely a nice park to be in.

www.jeepskool.com

The only you thing you have to do go ride with them is create a user name and password on the forum and you are good to go. I hope to see some of you guys out there.

Here are some teaser pics

post #12 of 12 Old 02-07-2010, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Haha, Thats pretty funny. I am very aware of Jeepskool and I'm pretty sure i was part of that convoy in ur pic. I am looking for some trails that aren't $35. Its kinda steep for just a day of fun. If i was staying the weekend and camping that would be a different story. I do love Jeepskool just a lil expensive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode