4WheelDrive Hardware/JKOwners Meet & Greet! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 07-27-2009, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

4WheelDrive Hardware/JKOwners Meet & Greet!

4WheelDrive Hardware & JKOwners are putting on a Meet & Greet! My Jeep club, Stillwell Stompers is hosting it on our club's leased land in Ohio.

When: September 25th - 27th (set up camp Friday night)

Where: Mapquest Stillwell, Ohio and that will get you in the vicinity of where we'll be. I'll post up an address of where we are camping at a later date!

What: 2 days of hard wheeling & primitive camping. We have about 40 miles of trails on 3000+ acres! We even have a 5+ acre rock garden that we are developing for the buggies or whomever else may want to test their luck. Ravines, technical glacier rock deposits, hillclimbs, and mudpits for those who love mud! Don't worry stockers, we have bypasses around most of the obstacles and our guides will take care of you.

Fees: None! But if you want to make a donation to Stillwell Stompers that will go toward trail development and maintenance it would be greatly appreciated and enable us to make more trails/lease more land!

How to register: Visit 4WheelDrive Hardware's forum, register, fill out & send or fax in the waiver. Lot's of information in the specially designated area for the run in the 2009 Meet & Greet area. Limited to the first 75 waivers that are received!

Sponsors:
4WheelDrive Hardware
Pirate Media Group
Stillwell Stompers

Come out and wheel!!!!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.

Last edited by Prope; 07-29-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 08-04-2009, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

crickets?! I know there are jks around here, sign up fellas! We have 20 people signed up so far, with 30+ supposed to be faxing waivers this week!

Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
post #3 of 15 Old 08-04-2009, 01:24 PM
JKO Addict!

That sounds like a good time. Sounds as though it is some good land to wheel on.

It's about 250 miles for me. I am going to check the schedule and maybe I will make it if there are spots still available...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 08-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Granite Guru

Man, I just committed to a white-water-rafting trip in West Virginia that weekend!

Sounds like an incredible time and I'll hope another one like it is planned in the future...

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #5 of 15 Old 08-05-2009, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Cool, hope some of you can make it. We're going to try to make this an annual event provided everyone behaves!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #6 of 15 Old 08-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Wheeler

i'll be there!

12 Rubi - Dozher - wifes jeep
04 LJ - nameless to protect the guilty - my jeep
14 Raptor - daily/tow rig
post #7 of 15 Old 08-20-2009, 07:39 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdaddy View Post
i'll be there!
Don't forget to put your waiver in! We are up to 32 not counting trail guides!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #8 of 15 Old 08-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Granite Guru

Wish this was closer. I would like to come, but too far to travel right now.

Teraflex 4" Lift with 8 Flexarms - Mickey Thompson Classic Locks - 35" Goodyear MTR with Kevlar - Shrockworks Mid Width Front Bumper - Shrockworks Full Width Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier - SkidRow Oil/Tranny skid plate - Rock Hard 4x4 JK Evap Canister Skid Plate - Coast Front and Read Driveshaft - Teraflex Front/Rear Differential Covers - Superchip Flashpaq - Mile Marker 9500 - KC SlimLights - ARB on-board air/CB/Ham radio - Yukon 5.13 - Sleeved and Gussets
post #9 of 15 Old 08-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Wheeler

I hear ya GL08JK, I am west of TC and it would be a 8 - 9 hour trip one way. No way I can swing that right now.

2007 JK 2 Door Jeep Green
2.5” Teraflex BB, 35" MTZ, Cragar Soft 8’s and other stuff...

Last edited by 2trackjeep; 02-15-2010 at 01:34 PM.
post #10 of 15 Old 08-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Granite Guru

Wow that sounds awesome. Would you mind some guys from NY head out there? If I can rally some troops that is!

post #11 of 15 Old 08-21-2009, 07:06 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt666 View Post
Wow that sounds awesome. Would you mind some guys from NY head out there? If I can rally some troops that is!
Sure, everyone is welcome!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #12 of 15 Old 08-31-2009, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

BUMP! Get those waivers in!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #13 of 15 Old 09-22-2009, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

64 Jeeps signed up! Still room for 11 more!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #14 of 15 Old 09-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Rock God

Sounds fun... a little too far for me though.
post #15 of 15 Old 09-29-2009, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Ride turned out great despite the rain with 54 Jeeps showing up! Pictures coming soon(since I didn't take any, I'm at the mercy of everyone else!).

Damage report from attendees:
2 flops
2 rolls
Couple broken shafts
Broken wheel
Bent tie rods
Ripped off control arm mounts
Various body damage
& I'm sure there was more

I tried to flop mine over, but my rocker guards caught me on a rock, I'm glad I went with the door guards on them, otherwise may not have been so lucky! I think I blew my rear locker too, either that or I'm having a wiring issue.

Unfortunately, we only had 4 JKs at the event!

Fenders & Rockers -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode