JKOwners Forum banner

Great Lakes States Roll Call!

65K views 258 replies 203 participants last post by  The old fart 
#1 ·
Tell everyone where you are at!

:smokin:

#5 ·
Im in Michigan near Frankenmuth/Bridgeport area of Saginaw County.

#7 ·
MOKENA ILL

#11 ·
I agree. we need to wheeling trip somewhere.

#10 · (Edited)
I'm in north west Michigan. I just moved up here 2 moths ago with my wife and we are starting to get to know the area. We were in south east Michigan, so it is nice to have some places to wheel around here. I have been away from the forum a while because of the move up here and it is nice to be back. :D

#100 · (Edited)
It seems like to make it fair for everyone we need to go west not north for a trip !! Maybe the Dunes ? Thats like 4 1/2 hrs for us and would put us closer to the other people ? But Im sure thats not the only place to go, but thats the only place I know of out that way!! I wouldnt mind going to another state for an adventure , I hear Wisconsin is beautiful, and just like Michigan with the woods and the trails. I just think if we do all decide to meet up, it should be a central area for everyone !! I mean there is a trip every weekend, set up through Great Lakes 4x4 but Its always up north, or in the UP which is a real long way for most of the people that dont live in Michigan !! I figure thats about a 6 hour trip for me so if Im going to drive all that way it might as well be someplace new, or a different city and see what else is out there yeah know !! Ive been taking trips up north and to the UP for 25 years, I would like to see someplace new !!

#16 ·
North West Indiana here....moved here about 10 months ago from Indy.

#19 ·
Ann Arbor, MI. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!:mr-t:

#23 ·
Tell everyone where you are at

Central Indiana, you know, where it's flat and boring :bawling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.