JKOwners Forum banner

Original FL f-ups

8K views 66 replies 23 participants last post by  bOLsAK3 
#1 ·
Ok, where are my original Florida screw ups at? How many of you guys from the early days are still on here? I've seen Grant, zoom-zoom, hit, gator, scottrock and a few others, but who else is still on and who's gone?

#11 ·
Yeah, I remember. What's she look like now?

Dang, well, there it is...

Karn got banned on this site too? What did he do?

Jester and a few of the other FLA guys were forcibly placed into a Jeep Asylum for their repeated and unabashed sheep *******. It was a nasty trial. Can't believe you missed the media blitz. It was full of computer animated sheep rapes and diagrams of how they ran weird sex trains on Karnuvore's sheep herd.

www.jeepasylum.com
Funny stuff!

I traded my jk in a few years ago on a tdi jetta and have not even touched my cj longer than that.
That's one thing I can't do...Drive a car. The only cars I can tolerate are pony cars or all out sports cars like a Z or porsche.

My 2nd engine died Sun, and I might be joining the Non-JK crown too......
Just trade it in on the 12 that way you can hold on to all your lights!

#16 ·
NAHHH Not a cheap shot at Eff... He's good peeps :)

After 2 I'd be looking into something other than the 3.8 Along the lines of a 4BT perhaps

#18 ·
It sucks because I can't take out a loan for about 45 days... Jeep isn't going anywhere, literally..... Just bought a used motor today for under 1k. As soon as I can get a loan, its off to find I tow pig so the jeep can hang out with the rest.

#21 ·
Hey bOLsAK3.. I don't post, just read these days.
Life's been busy, out of the gas station business, and opened a repair shop off exit 68 (I-4) my area...lol

Jeep is still going strong, a little bigger and 42" Kevlars.. but little time to enjoy.

#24 ·
Thanks. Yes the shop stays very busy there. It has always been my area though, and the reputation is what keeps us so busy.

Not making enough to put the HEMI in there yet...LOL (still buying work tools)
But those 42's are fun, and upgrading the supercharger hopefully this week. Parts are here just need time now.

Good to hear some of the original FL guys are still around.

#25 ·
Ooooo-aaah, supercharger!!!

Yes it is good to see a few of you guys are still lurking! I posted a couple times but got very little response compared to a couple years ago. Maybe we can liven things back up again!

#26 ·
I'm here. Still got The General too. Barely...

Lost my job over a year ago & had to go independent. Been busy as shit trying to beat up the $$$$ every month to keep the house over our heads & the Jeep in the garage. :shitstorm:

Edit: I know I need to call you back bOLsAK, last week got crazy (literally).

#32 ·
Figured I told this thread first, you can hear good news first too.

JOHNNY FIVE... ALIVE!!!!!!!!

I'm back in the Official Zombie Jeep!

Long story short, cyl 1 flooded with gas causing no turn over/siezed feel. Sitting with no power 3 days, no refill of fuel that's evaporating out of cyl... Mechanic gets it to come back to life.

#43 ·
I look back to my younger days when I would just stare at everyone elses toys on here and drift off into daydream land. I would dream of one day reaching the level mods and upgrades as those before me. Then I got divorced. what set back. I may see of few yous on FB FLJKO page. I still haven't had the privlidge of meeting any of you. Hopefully one day soon.

I may not be an original, but defintely a **** up in my own right.

LMAO

So with that said, :thefinger::thefinger::marcy::marcy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.