SHTF Florida Recovery Contacts - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 02-25-2012, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Exclamation SHTF Florida Recovery Contacts

Soo, I saw this in the Northeast JKO regional forum and thought it was a good idea. Consider it stolen.

Here's a list of local people to your area that you can call if you get stuck, if you are in a bad situation, or are broken on the trail. I will try to keep the OP organized by region's of the state. Hopefully we can get it a Sticky for quick viewing on Tapatalk.

So if you are willing to help a fellow Jeeper in your area out, post up your contact information. Copy and paste this, click reply, then fill in your info and press post! Easy as 2 + 2!

Name:
Recovery equipment:
Misc. info you'd like to add?:

If you need to update (added recovery equipment, contact info) let me know, I'll update the OP.

[Disclaimer- rule of thumb; Buddy rules apply, try not to wheel alone. This is for emergencies where you may be on your own for some reason, or you and your buddies don't have the necessary gear]

Happy wheeling!

North-East Region:

Name: Eric Allman
Ph #/Way to contact: 904-759-5054
Recovery equipment: 10k winch / straps
Misc. info you'd like to add?: I don't normally answer if I don't recognize the number, leave a message and I'll call right back.
I travel with work semi-frequently, but if I'm in town/available and I can help you I am glad to do so.

Name: Pen Mitchell
Ph #/Way to contact: cell 386.three-three-six.5563
Recovery equipment: winch, strap, hi-lift, tool box
Misc. info you'd like to add?: Leave message or text and I'll call right back. Not a mechanic but can handle some minor or temporary trail repairs. Close to parts store! If you're drunk I'll laugh at you

West-Central/ Bay Area Region:

Name: Scott Stahley
Ph #/Way to contact: Cell = 813-763-1377 - TEXT or leave a message if I don't answer (usually don't pick up for unknown numbers), or PM on here if you've got Tapatalk (I get PM's on my phone)
Recovery equipment: Tow hooks and strap, plenty of hand tools if you need them, shovel from the garage
Misc. info you'd like to add?: Willing to come out and have an adventure. I have GPS capabilities (handheld and vehicle GPS)

Name: Lisa Martinez
Ph #/Way to contact:727-251-1400. Text me, I will not answer an unknown number. Also, JKOwners fb page and JK Owners emails come across my droid but you'll get a quicker response w/text.
Recovery equipment:10,000LB WINCH, tow hooks, straps, etc.
Misc. info you'd like to add?: If you're outside of Pinellas County, I'll gladly accept a donation toward my hungry fuel tank. Happy to help.

Name: Jason Lusher
Phone: 813.267.1519 - please text, I never answer
Recovery equipment: 10,000k winch, all other recovery gear with, willing Jeep club for back up if needed

Name: Brandon Polk
Phone: (813) 763-3141 please text, but if that's not an option feel free to call, just leave a message if I don't answer.
Recovery Equipment: 10,000lb winch, hi-lift, snatch strap. Also have access to tools of needed.

East-Central/ Space Coast:

Name: Marc Sing
Ph #/Way to contact: 321-288-9678
Recovery equipment:60" Highlift and a few tow straps. I'll get you out!
Misc. info you'd like to add?:
No winch yet BUT I've winched myself out with that hi-lift many a time!!!

South-West Region:

Name:JAKE CAMBRIA
Ph #/Way to contact:2392937005
Recovery equipment:10000LB WINCH
Misc. info you'd like to add?: WILL COME PULL YOU OUT FOR FREE AS LONG AS YOU ARE WITH IN 5 MILES OF NAPLES / OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS A SMALL COMPENSATION FEE THANKS GUYS

South-East Region:

Name:Orlando Gonzalez
Ph #/Way to contact:Cell-(305)970-8447
Recovery equipment:10k winch and other extrication equipment
Misc. info you'd like to add?: I don't answer when I don't recognize the number so please leave a message. I'm a firefighter, so if I'm on duty then maybe I can arrange for someone else to rescue your ass.

-Scott S.-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'07 2Dr Silver Rubicon
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ScaleJK4x4; 08-23-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 02-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Wheeler

Name:JAKE CAMBRIA
Ph #/Way to contact:2392937005
Recovery equipment:10000LB WINCH
Misc. info you'd like to add?: WILL COME PULL YOU OUT FOR FREE AS LONG AS YOU ARE WITH IN 5 MILES OF NAPLES / OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS A SMALL COMPENSATION FEE THANKS GUYS
post #3 of 17 Old 02-27-2012, 06:47 PM

Tampa Bay

Name: Lisa Martinez
Ph #/Way to contact:727-251-1400. Text me, I will not answer an unknown number. Also, JKOwners fb page and JK Owners emails come across my droid but you'll get a quicker response w/text.
Recovery equipment:10,000LB WINCH, tow hooks, straps, etc.
Misc. info you'd like to add?: If you're outside of Pinellas County, I'll gladly accept a donation toward my hungry fuel tank. Happy to help.

Mods:Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod Lift, Procomp 17" cast blast wheels w/Fierce Attitude MT 35x12.50R17's, 5.13 gears, Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers, Smittybilt XRC Winch, Alpine sound system, Hella Halogen driving lamps and ACE tube fenders on the way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 Old 02-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Name:Orlando Gonzalez
Ph #/Way to contact:Cell-(305)970-8447
Recovery equipment:10k winch and other extrication equipment
Misc. info you'd like to add?: I don't answer when I don't recognize the number so please leave a message. I'm a firefighter, so if I'm on duty then maybe I can arrange for someone else to rescue your ass.

09 Black JKUR
post #5 of 17 Old 02-29-2012, 06:11 AM
Rock God

Garage

Name: Eric Allman

Ph #/Way to contact: 904-6five2-64eight4

Recovery equipment: 10k winch / straps

Misc. info you'd like to add?: I don't normally answer if I don't recognize the number,text or leave a message and I'll call right back.
I travel with work semi-frequently, but if I'm in town/available and I can help you I am glad to do so.

Last edited by SulVento; 07-15-2015 at 03:12 AM. Reason: updated phone number
post #6 of 17 Old 02-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Wheeler

Nice idea:

Name: Jason Lusher
Phone: 813.267.1519 - please text, I never answer
Recovery equipment: 10,000k winch, all other recovery gear with, willing Jeep club for back up if needed

2007 Steel Blue - 4" Teraflex - Rock Krawler Steering - 38" Toyo M/T - PSC armor/bumpers - ARB lockers/snorkel
post #7 of 17 Old 02-29-2012, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
29 Feb - Updated

Updated all. Thanks everyone for your input!

-Scott S.-

'07 2Dr Silver Rubicon
post #8 of 17 Old 03-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Rock God

Garage

Name: Pen Mitchell
Ph #/Way to contact: cell 386.three-three-six.5563

Recovery equipment: winch, strap, hi-lift, tool box

Leave message or text and I'll call right back. Not a mechanic but can handle some minor or temporary trail repairs. Close to parts store! If you're drunk I'll laugh at you

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." --Stephen Wright
post #9 of 17 Old 04-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Wheeler

Name:Brandon Polk
Recovery Equipment: 10,000lb winch, hi-lift, snatch strap. Also have access to tools of needed.
Phone: (813) 763-3141 please text, but if that's not an option feel free to call, just leave a message if I don't answer.
post #10 of 17 Old 05-06-2012, 04:40 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Name: Marc Sing
Ph #/Way to contact: 321-288-9678
Recovery equipment:60" Highlift and a few tow straps. I'll get you out!
Misc. info you'd like to add?: No winch yet BUT I've winched myself out with that hi-lift many a time!!!

-Marc
2010 JKU -- 3.5" RE Lift -- EVO LCAs -- ARTEC Truss and TB mount -- 17" Procomp 7069 -- 37" Maxxis Treps -- Heated Trucklite Headlights -- Synergy Drag flip -- Synergy TR -- Synergy bj's-- EVO 1/4 Pounder -- EVO Tire Carrier -- 4 gal rotopax -- TF Third Row -- China AEV Snorkel

Coming up:
D60 Front 99-04 Ford ARB w/ 5.38
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42Ē MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
post #11 of 17 Old 06-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Rock God

Name: Tim Wallick
Location: Sorrento, FL (Mount Dora area) (I run the south side of the Ocala National Forrest)
PH # 352-308-4825 - text or call
Recovery Equip - 10,000lb winch on a XHD, tractor tow strap 30', tools, beer, lots of friends.
I'm always up for a good ride to help anyone out.

I don't drink water; fish fuck in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Do you feel a desire to dance with other men while behind the wheel of the Prius?

Is it true the car only plays Village People music?

Does it have a light on the dash when you get near a gay bar?
post #12 of 17 Old 12-22-2012, 04:16 AM
Wheeler

Cool Jeep Help List

Name: Mark Barrett
Ph #/Way to contact: 7864491112
Recovery equipment: tow straps, air compressor
Misc. info you'd like to add?: still building the jeep up, but gladly help you out of a hole for free!

Last edited by Barrett50cal; 12-23-2012 at 12:03 PM.
post #13 of 17 Old 12-30-2012, 07:00 AM
Wheeler

You can add me to the East-Central/ Space Coast:

Name: Dan M.
Ph #/Way to contact: 321-288-9081
Recovery equipment: 10K Winch, Tow/Tree Straps, Shackles/Snatch Block, Pioneer Kit (Shovel/Axe), Chains, OBA...that should do.
Misc. info you'd like to add?: If I don't answer, leave a message or text. I work typically M-F 0630-1800, but weekends are usually free.

2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited

Last edited by Cedo Nulli; 12-30-2012 at 07:06 AM.
post #14 of 17 Old 01-19-2013, 12:58 PM

Hey Jeepers...just moved here from Seattle and need some work done on my Rubi...Where are some (if any) good places around here? (Melbourne/Viera)

Thanks!

Rick
206.437.5211.cell

Name: Rick G
Ph #/Way to contact: 206.437.5211
Recovery equipment: Hi-Lift, Warn PowerPlant (Winch/Compressor) , Tow/Tree Straps, Shackles/Snatch Block, Chains, ire extinguishers and Guns if the damage is too severe ;-)
Misc. info you'd like to add?: If I don't answer, leave a message or text. I work typically M-F 0800-1900, but weekends are usually free.

Last edited by riscy; 01-20-2013 at 04:32 PM.
post #15 of 17 Old 01-07-2014, 08:32 PM

Name: Dustin Helton
Location: Paisley FL. South end of the Ocala national forest. Always up for a good drive.
Ph #/Way to contact: 352-602-0626 Leave message is no answer. Texting will work faster.
Recovery equipment: 10,000 lbs winch. recovery straps, highlift jack, hands tools, and just about anything else you can fit in a jeep for recovery.
Misc. info you'd like to add?: I am a nurse and carry a large first aid kit so i can handle small bobos if needed.
post #16 of 17 Old 05-25-2014, 04:24 PM
Wheeler

Name: Brad C
Number: (787) 308-0067
Equipment: winch straps snatch blocks cooler full of beer.
Misc: I know it's a Puerto Rico phone number. It started out as a joke but not being able to sleek Spanish makes wrong number calls tough. And if for some god forsaken reason I can't get you out of your "sticky" situation we can be stuck and drink together.
post #17 of 17 Old 09-09-2015, 09:46 PM
Rock God

Garage

Name: Chris Myers
Location: Orlando, FL... (I know Ghost Swamp/Sea World/I-Drive and Holowpa) but with GPS/directions can recover else where.
Ph #/Way to contact: 407-232-1264, I usually don't answer unknown number, text is good. Kik: Bumpstick. Or find me on Facebook and message me there.
Recovery equipment: 2x 9k winches, 3x 50' winch line extensions, 2x 30' straps, 2x 6' tree savers, 2x snatch blocks, enough shackles, shovels, axe, Hi-lift
Misc. info you'd like to add?: 6yrs recovery experience in the Army. I have a JK with 4" lift and 33s and a Ram 1500 4x4 with 33s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode