items for sale - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 03-01-2011, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
items for sale

All items sold except fenders! Who wants them?!
All items should have seen less than 1200 miles

Stock fenders $50 OBO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by d'sjk; 06-21-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: update
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 03-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Rock God

Dibs on fenders...

Did u get a new Jk!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROBY

2008 Unlimited Black Sahara AKA Robicon
(O|||||||O)

Lifted with 35" MTR's, Detroit locked with 5.13's, Poison Spyder Front Bumper, Rockhard rear bumper, Rubi Rails, Poison Spyder flares, Rock Krawler front U & LCA's, Ocala Trail Scratches & some other bits and pieces.

God Bless those that keep our Freedom Free!!
John3:16

post #3 of 25 Old 03-01-2011, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLG8TR View Post
Dibs on fenders...

Did u get a new Jk!?!?

Done.

Yeah I threw a rod in my engine on the old jk and had an offer I couldn't refuse on it from a shop in GA that wants to develop a v8 swap on their own.
new project is a 2011 black ops

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 03-02-2011, 06:32 AM
Rock God

Sweet! I love those Black Ops jk's!!

ROBY

(O|||||||O)

Lifted with 35" MTR's, Detroit locked with 5.13's, Poison Spyder Front Bumper, Rockhard rear bumper, Rubi Rails, Poison Spyder flares, Rock Krawler front U & LCA's, Ocala Trail Scratches & some other bits and pieces.

post #5 of 25 Old 03-04-2011, 01:59 AM
Wheeler

I'm interested in the wheels and tires if you could hold them for about two weeks.
post #6 of 25 Old 03-04-2011, 06:43 AM
Wheeler

pm sent......
post #7 of 25 Old 03-05-2011, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangler6586 View Post
pm sent......
all pm's answered

Also updated with new parts

Stock Front & Rear Driveshafts
$500 for both or $275 for each

Front brake rotors, calipers, and pads
$150

post #8 of 25 Old 03-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Rock God

Gotta release dibs on fenders as i desperately need to powder coat my rubi rails that Brad @ overbuilt added a step bar too.

ROBY

(O|||||||O)

post #9 of 25 Old 03-05-2011, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Gotta release dibs on fenders as i desperately need to powder coat my rubi rails that Brad @ overbuilt added a step bar too.
No worries the local powdercoater I know just got his oven and should be opening up this week

post #10 of 25 Old 03-09-2011, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:

Local Powdercoater info and maybe he will give you enough of a deal so you can get the fenders too!

He said he would work with us on pricing if there is enough interest just tell him Derrick sent you. Also if he knows there is a demand he will become a sponsor here

He did give hints that he will soon be able to powdercoat complete frames and buggies once he gets his second oven.

I am taking my tube fenders there Saturday.

Here is his info.

"Here the basic company information:

River City Powder Coatings, LLC.
11630-4 Columbia Park Dr. E
Jacksonville, FL 32258
(904) 238-7340
[email protected]"

http://www.tiger-coatings.us/index.php?id=1295&L=1%27

This is a link to one of the best quality powders on the market; I use all of their products. You can download the color charts here to see what colors and effects are available.

post #11 of 25 Old 03-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Rock God

Garage

PM sent

Second dibs on the wheels/tires.

Last edited by mickbee; 03-13-2011 at 02:05 PM.
post #12 of 25 Old 03-14-2011, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

The coil part numbers are
68004459AA & 52126318AC

post #13 of 25 Old 03-28-2011, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Still have a few things left if anyone is interested

post #14 of 25 Old 05-02-2011, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Bump

post #15 of 25 Old 05-02-2011, 12:24 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

If you still have the viper T-body, I'll get it at Jeep Beach
post #16 of 25 Old 05-06-2011, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

I can bring any items with me to jeep beach if anyone is interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
If you still have the viper T-body, I'll get it at Jeep Beach
So far it looks like it is yours.

post #17 of 25 Old 05-18-2011, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Bump

Lowered the prices as I need to get these things gone before the end of the month.

post #18 of 25 Old 05-26-2011, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

BUMP GUYS!

post #19 of 25 Old 05-27-2011, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Bump!

post #20 of 25 Old 05-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Rock God

Garage

Derrick...
PM sent!

2011 Rubicon: Call of Duty - Black Ops JKU
|ACE Sliders & Fenders|XHD Bumpers|Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel|Trail Grappler 35s|Level 8 ZX|Teraflex Tire Carrier|sPOD|Smittybilt XRC10 Comp|Safari Straps|48" Hi-Lift|RIGID 50" E-series, 10" SR, D2s & Duallys|Poison Spider Mounts & Skids
Helicopter Pilot's Creed: If something hasn't happened yet, it's about to...

post #21 of 25 Old 06-21-2011, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Anyone want these fenders?

post #22 of 25 Old 09-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Wheeler

Do you still have the fenders
post #23 of 25 Old 09-13-2011, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangler6586 View Post
Do you still have the fenders
Sorry man you missed them by about 3 weeks.

All I have left is Rear Tow Hook, soon to be Trailer Hitch, Factory Fog lights, and I am sure there is something else but I just can't think right now.

post #24 of 25 Old 09-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
Sorry man you missed them by about 3 weeks.

All I have left is Rear Tow Hook, soon to be Trailer Hitch, Factory Fog lights, and I am sure there is something else but I just can't think right now.
Derrick let me know when the trailer hitch is available.

Steve

2011 Rubicon: Call of Duty - Black Ops JKU
|ACE Sliders & Fenders|XHD Bumpers|Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel|Trail Grappler 35s|Level 8 ZX|Teraflex Tire Carrier|sPOD|Smittybilt XRC10 Comp|Safari Straps|48" Hi-Lift|RIGID 50" E-series, 10" SR, D2s & Duallys|Poison Spider Mounts & Skids
Helicopter Pilot's Creed: If something hasn't happened yet, it's about to...

post #25 of 25 Old 09-14-2011, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbee View Post
Derrick let me know when the trailer hitch is available.

Steve
Will do sir!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode