1) We were on the poker run last week together. Rooster with the mildly altered Silver JK
2) You better join the Jacked Up Jeep Club Panhandle Division!
3) The Pens area is cool. Ft Walton is nice. I live in Destin.
4) Its not as flat here as it is where you are
5) There is plenty of good wheeling within a short driving distance. Again, a lot closer than you are now!
You guys are a pretty fun crew. If I get up there, joining the JUJC will be the first thing I do.
Rooster, I love your Jeep. You're whole truck and Jeep duo is an inspiration and is quite breath taking. I did wipe the drool off my face a couple of times.
My Naval recruiter just informed me that they are not recruiting pharmacists at this time. Talk about being pissed. They recruited me almost 2 years ago to join. First they offered a scholarship and retracted, and now they're retracting any recruitment/applications at this time. F'ing government is f'ing up my career plans. I can only hope that they'll start up again in May then wait the 3 months to be accepted.
Looks like I might not even get up to N. Florida any more or at least not for awhile
07 JKU Rescue Green with 3.5" RK Mid-Arm Flex w/ Bilstein 5100s, 5.13's, Eaton E-Locker, 35" MT Baja ATZ, 17" DC Torque wheels, Monstalined tub, Home-made front bumper with Smittybilt XRC-8 winch, Wild Boar rack w/ IPF 968 lights, K&N Intake, Gibson Exhaust.
Future Mods: 2wd-4wd conversion = completed!
Last edited by jeepRcreepR; 02-17-2011 at 05:35 AM.