JKOwners Forum banner

Take your doors/top off...

5K views 42 replies 27 participants last post by  MSUJeep 
#1 ·
Seriously - look at this shit. Dismantle your jeep immediately!

See less See more
#6 ·
Been running doorless and topless all this past week:D, but had to put them on :bawling:for the last two days because the weather report called for rain. Never got the rain just a bunch of clouds:thefinger:. But they're coming off again tomorrow.:bounce:

#7 ·
The weather last week here was absolute shit. Didn't know when it was going to stop raining. I'm taking the top off as soon as I get back from class tomorrow and leaving it off for the rest of the week. Hot damn.

#8 · (Edited)
Took the top off and doors off Saturday.

Froze my butt off going to work today, but its all good with our insane heaters in these jeeps.

Only bad thing, i gotta put the doors and top back on next Sunday :bawling: Something about parking in a lot with a ton of tailgating equipment doesn't fly so well when left open in Daytona ;)

#10 ·
Top and doors off for a week already!!!! is this why we love Florida??

Gus

#19 ·
What I meant was, where are you storing your top and doors? All I have is a hard top, and I have no room to put it in my tiny garage, if you want to call it that. I'm afraid of taking the top off and leaving it somewhere that someone can just stroll by with a truck or trailer and snatch it up. There's no way to lock it up without storing it inside somewhere.

#27 ·
I totally took my doors off this past weekend for the first time since I got it lifted and lemme tell you what it was a reality check when I was putting them back on... Something that I perfected with the jeep stock now took me 45 minutes to try and get the doors back on.... No bueno...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

#30 ·
My 5-day...

Thursday
79° F | 54° F Clear

Friday
81° F | 56° F Clear

Saturday
81° F | 54° F Partly Cloudy

Sunday
83° F | 54° F Clear

Monday
83° F | 56° F Partly Cloudy

It'll be a chilly ride to work in the morning but it will be worth it.

Tops coming off this evening!

#31 ·
There's so much pollen falling in Tallahassee that when I left my Jeep out for 2 hours it had a layer of green-ish yellow dust all around.
Call me prissy, but I wouldn't want that on the inside :shaking:

Mud may be one thing, but a layer of pollen on my seats when I have to leave for class.. well... I like to look decent in public.

#32 ·
Tonight
Mar 17

Clear
N/A
66°
0%

High not valid after 2pm
Fri
Mar 18

Sunny
83°
63°
0%

83°F
Sat
Mar 19

Sunny
82°
63°
0%

82°F
Sun
Mar 20

Sunny
81°
66°
0%

81°F

And all those 0% are chance of rain. Doors off for the weekend!

Top can stay. It'll keep me from burning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.