Powder Coater... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 02-01-2011, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Powder Coater...

After searching for good paiters and powder coaters I just got word that an experienced Powder Coater that has been out of the business a little while was able to get theirself an oven, warehouse, and some really nice equipment cheep....Needless to say he will have shop set up within about a month. He will be located in the Jacksonville FL area.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 02-01-2011, 08:19 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

cool.

is it you?

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #3 of 15 Old 02-01-2011, 08:20 PM
zjr
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrats on the yellow star... (Too early?)

01111001011011110111010100100000011011000110111101 11001101110100001000000111010001101000011001010010 000001100111011000010110110101100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl View Post
James just came a little early......
Quote:
Originally Posted by njjk08 View Post
...May 2011 bless everyone with pervert wheeling days...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 02-01-2011, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
cool.

is it you?
Hell no
I haven't even met the guy but seen some work on my buddies race car and was so impressed and excited I wanted to post the info here for all of us.

post #5 of 15 Old 02-01-2011, 08:27 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

lol. sweet
i went on your fb page to see if you said something on there but ya didnt haha

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #6 of 15 Old 02-01-2011, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjr View Post
Congrats on the yellow star... (Too early?)
No yellow star for me but once he opens up you will be dang sure I twist his arm and make him get a yellow star

post #7 of 15 Old 02-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Rock God

Let me know b/c I want to powder coat my procomp 8089's asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROBY

2008 Unlimited Black Sahara AKA Robicon
(O|||||||O)

Lifted with 35" MTR's, Detroit locked with 5.13's, Poison Spyder Front Bumper, Rockhard rear bumper, Rubi Rails, Poison Spyder flares, Rock Krawler front U & LCA's, Ocala Trail Scratches & some other bits and pieces.

God Bless those that keep our Freedom Free!!
John3:16

post #8 of 15 Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 AM
Rock God

Garage

Awesome.....make sure you post up the info when he's ready to rock....I've got some shit that will be inbound soon and it's gonna need some PC lovin'....

post #9 of 15 Old 02-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Granite Guru

Spill the info as soon as you can. I got all kinds of stuff I need coated.

08 Silver Unlimited
3.5" RE Superflex
35" Pro Comp X Muds
5.13 Superiors
Rampage front
Rancho rear
Tabor 9K
Spidertrax and stockers
Line-x
post #10 of 15 Old 02-06-2011, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Guy is supposed to be fully operational within two weeks.

post #11 of 15 Old 02-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Rock God

I'm dying to get my wheels done. Does he need some testers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROBY

2008 Unlimited Black Sahara AKA Robicon
(O|||||||O)

Lifted with 35" MTR's, Detroit locked with 5.13's, Poison Spyder Front Bumper, Rockhard rear bumper, Rubi Rails, Poison Spyder flares, Rock Krawler front U & LCA's, Ocala Trail Scratches & some other bits and pieces.

God Bless those that keep our Freedom Free!!
John3:16

post #12 of 15 Old 03-09-2011, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sorry Guys for the long delay but the shipping company that shipped his 6x6x20ft oven broke it so he had to get repairs done.

He said he would work with us on pricing if there is enough interest just tell him Derrick sent you. Also if he knows there is a demand he will become a sponsor here

He did give hints that he will soon be able to powdercoat complete frames and buggies once he gets his second oven.

I am taking my tube fenders there Saturday.

Here is his info.

"Here the basic company information:

River City Powder Coatings, LLC.
11630-4 Columbia Park Dr. E
Jacksonville, FL 32258
(904) 238-7340
[email protected]"

http://www.tiger-coatings.us/index.php?id=1295&L=1%27

This is a link to one of the best quality powders on the market; I use all of their products. You can download the color charts here to see what colors and effects are available. I recommend checking out the RAL charts when attempting to match the gray.

post #13 of 15 Old 03-16-2011, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

So far I am pretty impressed with his service especially when he came to my door to pick up parts!

Anyhow I will have everything back in 3 days so I will let you know what I really think then.

post #14 of 15 Old 03-22-2011, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

So I will get my front bumper back from him tomorrow and will post pics asap.
I think everyone will be really impressed with the quality and detail in a super super high gloss black on my front bumper and fenders

post #15 of 15 Old 03-25-2011, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

So hopefully tomorrow I will have photos of this on my jeep as it was delivered to me today (thats right he delivers!!!)

Last edited by d'sjk; 03-25-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode