I wasn't ready to do this yet but.... let me answer your questions since Grant threw the elephant in the corner under the bus.
1) NO we do not have hotel info yet. We are currently in negotiations with a few hotels. Namely because last years host hotel was pre booked to an existing contract so we have no choice but to move it. However the new proposed location is bigger, better and very very close to truck/trailer parking. More details to follow.
2) YES the rumors of moving it from the speedway are true. We may be forced to move the event due to some very stupid requests on the speedways part. Namely taking away money designated to our charities. THIS IS NOT SET IN STONE. We are still talking with them but have two very cool back up venues that would most likely be better for Jeeping, just not as cool as the speedway
3) YES It is going to be bigger than last year and YES Chyrsler/Dodge/Jeep is considering a very LARGE part in that. More exciting news to come
4) Registration will not open until January - more details to come.
5) I will be posting more info as we are ready to announce. We had 727 Jeeps on Saturday last year, 400+ were pre registered. We had 450+ on Sunday for the Beach parade. If you are interested in being a vendor please contact me.