FL Jeeps - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

FL Jeeps

My hat goes off to the JK owners in Florida. I saw awesome Jeeps everywhere I looked, Interstate, parking lots, neighborhoods. I think I actually saw more modified than stock. I drove from MS to St. Augustine on Friday, then on Orlando saturday to watch my Golden Eagles crap on the Knights! But I digress. Yall keep up the good work!

08 "X", RC BB, 33" Duratracs, Coast 1310 front, Hellfires, Woods evap relo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 07:43 AM
Banned

Drive right through Pensacola and can't even stop and say hey!

I see how you Mississippi guys roll!
post #3 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 10:26 AM
JKO Addict!

Jeez... even passes by my area w/o a wave

08 2 door (yes they made them) 3.5 RK lift, 35s lunchbox locked 30 front 44 LSD rear

Ocala Jeep Club CERT member. Nation's 1st jeep CERT team

Proud to be deplorable

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Rock God

THAT'S HOW WE ROLL

post #5 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopher View Post
My hat goes off to the JK owners in Florida. I saw awesome Jeeps everywhere I looked, Interstate, parking lots, neighborhoods. I think I actually saw more modified than stock. I drove from MS to St. Augustine on Friday, then on Orlando saturday to watch my Golden Eagles crap on the Knights! But I digress. Yall keep up the good work!
Half of them are 2wd... lol

°lllll°

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #6 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 06:30 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
Half of them are 2wd... lol
Hey now...Mine is a 4wd, that just stays in 2wd. Get it right
post #7 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Rock God

FLorida might have the most jeeps in the US? Now we just need for the florida tectonic plate to smash into georgia and alabama and create another rocky mtn range so we can have some good trails..(in my life time)......

In 2009 a crack commando wheelin' unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the South Florida underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as wheelers of fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help. And if you can find them. Maybe you can wheel with The 50/50 Off-Road Team.
post #8 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
Drive right through Pensacola and can't even stop and say hey!

I see how you Mississippi guys roll!
I was in my wife's car, hauling ass to make up for the late start. I actually caught myself waving several times only to realize I was not in my Jeep.

If it's any consolation my buddy bought a 08 Unlimited in Pensacola on Saturday, from Hill Kelly I think it is.

post #9 of 15 Old 11-16-2010, 06:52 AM
Banned

Hill Kelly is Ok. I bought my 09 2dr there in March of 09 when they were about to go out of business. Stripped to the bone X for 16,500. Their service department is shit though. I got my 4 dr at the Gulf Shores Dealer in Alabama. Well worth the 30 min drive. Service department is a little slow, but hey, there from Alabama and that's what you get. They don't give a shit about lifts, tires, whatever (within reson of course). Don't think they would honor Hitmoney's warranty. Half of the Jeeps they sell are lifted on 35's, and if your buddy has any plans do do anything to the Jeep, tell him to go there, or just invite him to join our fantastic forum and I will tell him!
post #10 of 15 Old 11-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka3pit View Post
THAT'S HOW WE ROLL

where can i get me one of those fancy jko stickers?

04 Unlimited
12 JKUS Rock Lobster
post #11 of 15 Old 11-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboSFJC View Post
FLorida might have the most jeeps in the US? Now we just need for the florida tectonic plate to smash into georgia and alabama and create another rocky mtn range so we can have some good trails..(in my life time)......
Mountains would be nice, but I'm afraid there is no florida tectonic plate. We're all situated on the North American Plate. Even worse news as far as cataclysmic earthquakes go... the only Quaternary fault lines (meaning they've done something in the last 1.8 million years) in Florida are the Gulf-margin faults. At best Pensacola might slip into the gulf-- hardly good for jeeping except that it might open up some new beach.

Nope, seems that if we want rocks we're stuck driving to them. On the upside we do get plenty of hurricanes and tornadoes, both of which can lay down great temporary obstacles!

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." --Stephen Wright
post #12 of 15 Old 11-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdriver View Post
where can i get me one of those fancy jko stickers?
There is a Sticky thread at the top of the Florida forum with the link or you can just go here:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/store/
post #13 of 15 Old 11-16-2010, 06:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumdrink1 View Post
There is a Sticky thread at the top of the Florida forum with the link or you can just go here:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/store/
They are out of the FL JKOwners stickers and I doubt Lance will get another run of them

post #14 of 15 Old 11-16-2010, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
Hill Kelly is Ok. I bought my 09 2dr there in March of 09 when they were about to go out of business. Stripped to the bone X for 16,500. Their service department is shit though. I got my 4 dr at the Gulf Shores Dealer in Alabama. Well worth the 30 min drive. Service department is a little slow, but hey, there from Alabama and that's what you get. They don't give a shit about lifts, tires, whatever (within reson of course). Don't think they would honor Hitmoney's warranty. Half of the Jeeps they sell are lifted on 35's, and if your buddy has any plans do do anything to the Jeep, tell him to go there, or just invite him to join our fantastic forum and I will tell him!
That's good to know on the dealer in Gulf Shores, I will tell him because he works in Mobile. I told him to join so I imagine we will see something from him soon.

post #15 of 15 Old 11-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
They are out of the FL JKOwners stickers and I doubt Lance will get another run of them
No more stickers come on your killing us crackers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode