Another worthless piece of shit wasting our oxygen supply! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Angry Another worthless piece of shit wasting our oxygen supply!

This dog needs a good home

Some worthless piece of shit decided to drive from the Deland area and drop this great little dog off in our neighborhood.

The dog is micro-chipped and when we have tried to contact him, he hangs up and then ignores repeated calls. I hope karma finds this fucker's skull firmly implanted into the grill of a Peterbilt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 10:18 AM
Granite Guru

what a piece of crap.
post #3 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Granite Guru

Only if I wasn't in school. I'd take the little guy home. Well you have the dick heads address...Flaming bags of poop from your fury little friend might cheer everyone up.

07 JKU Rescue Green with 3.5" RK Mid-Arm Flex w/ Bilstein 5100s, 5.13's, Eaton E-Locker, 35" MT Baja ATZ, 17" DC Torque wheels, Monstalined tub, Home-made front bumper with Smittybilt XRC-8 winch, Wild Boar rack w/ IPF 968 lights, K&N Intake, Gibson Exhaust.
Future Mods: 2wd-4wd conversion = completed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 10:27 AM
JKO Addict!

Is that something that can be reported to animal control? Not to give them the dog but to make him face consequences for negligence?
post #5 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via AIM to DataByte Send a message via Yahoo to DataByte

how cute!! no room for a 2nd dog here, but I bet he would make a great Jeep dog!

Matthew D

2008 Silver Sahara

*Mention JKOWNERS.com for a 10% discount at checkout*
post #6 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 11:43 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Wish you , he, weren't all the way down in Fla. We happen to be looking for a dog and would love to have him otherwise!!!

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #7 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 11:48 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sorry motherfucker right there looks like a good dog but I aint in a position to take em. I'll ask around the shop on monday. to you for being the local animal rescue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
post #8 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Administrator

Garage

Kindly post the owners info please.
post #9 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Well I finally got the guy to answer and he states that he returned the dog to his local shelter. So now I'm waiting on the shelter to call me back with any further info on whether or not this is true and if it is who might have adopted it next to see if they are in my area.

It really is a sweet dog and Matt, you're right it would make a great trail dog. She actually reminds me of the little beagle mix that follows everyone around up at Morris Mountain ORV Park in Alabama.

/

post #10 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
Kindly post the owners info please.
i agree...
post #11 of 25 Old 10-30-2010, 10:21 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

not in the position to take another dog here either.
looks like a playful little dog wish i could take it home

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #12 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 07:09 AM
Granite Guru

Some real sorry MF'ers in this world today Animal dumping is all to common here in central FL.
post #13 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 07:45 AM
Rock God

Garage

I just don't understand how people can do that, what a piece of shit!!

JKOutcast
post #14 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper41 View Post
Wish you , he, weren't all the way down in Fla. We happen to be looking for a dog and would love to have him otherwise!!!
Hey Sniper,

Edia made a really good suggestion if you are sincere about wanting to give this girl a home. She suggested we start up a JKO delivery train, basically find various volunteers along the way to help transport her from here up to you. I'm willing to drive up to the FL/GA state line.

BTW; no word from the Animal clinic, they still haven't returned my call and no signs of an owner. I'm posting her up on Craigslist today as found.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pet/2035202175.html

/

Last edited by Loki646; 10-31-2010 at 12:50 PM.
post #15 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki646 View Post
Hey Sniper,

Edia made a really good suggestion if you are sincere about wanting to give this girl a home. She suggested we start up a JKO delivery train, basically find various volunteers along the way to help transport her from here up to you. I'm willing to drive up to the FL/GA state line.

BTW; no word from the Animal clinic, they still haven't returned my call and no signs of an owner. I'm posting her up on Craigslist today as found.
I will chip in gas $$ or flight $$ to get her to a home.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #16 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
I will chip in gas $$ or flight $$ to get her to a home.
Thanks Hit, hopefully Sniper will want to give her a home.

/

post #17 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 01:24 PM
JKO Addict!

I'd be down to help with a VA move if I am along the route. I live in Roanoke so I could help more if the route is along I81 but keep me posted.
post #18 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 01:58 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

This sounds like a worthwhile cause. Depending on the day, (must be weekends or after 7 during the week), I can take her through all of NC to probably Hampton/Norfolk VA, Assuming I95 is the route.

EDIT: I could foster her for a week or so until someone could meet me there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?

Last edited by JohnnyWalker; 10-31-2010 at 02:00 PM.
post #19 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quick update; Someone just text-ed me identifying her, but when asked when they would like to pick her up...*silence*....Now as soon as I mention that she has an ear infection...I start getting a run around about how it may or may not be the same dog.

/

post #20 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 07:58 PM
zjr
JKO Addict!

Garage

#? looks like you have a "winner" with the last one.

01111001011011110111010100100000011011000110111101 11001101110100001000000111010001101000011001010010 000001100111011000010110110101100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl View Post
James just came a little early......
Quote:
Originally Posted by njjk08 View Post
...May 2011 bless everyone with pervert wheeling days...

Last edited by zjr; 10-31-2010 at 08:00 PM.
post #21 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 08:34 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Quick update; Someone just text-ed me identifying her, but when asked when they would like to pick her up...*silence*....Now as soon as I mention that she has an ear infection...I start getting a run around about how it may or may not be the same dog.
Good. Play the "its not the same dog" card so this dog can get someone that will really care for her. I'm down for contributing towards her care in the meantime, just let me know where to send some $$$. I'm also in Va Beach/Norfolk and would be happy to help in the train northward if needed.
post #22 of 25 Old 10-31-2010, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Great news. We found a potential forever home with a retired couple who need a play buddy for their 10 month lab mix. We'll know on Tuesday. If it does work, Edia & I out ask all off you that offered $$$ to click on "Matty's story" in my sig. There are plenty of other dogs who need help and/or homes.

Oh and I never heard anymore from my mystery texter.

/

Last edited by Loki646; 10-31-2010 at 10:43 PM.
post #23 of 25 Old 11-01-2010, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

"Missy" is home! I took her in to my vet this morning for a nail clip and treatment of her ear infection, but was greeted at the door with the news the owner had contacted them.

Initially she wanted to give Missy up, but after about 2 hrs of talking and a bit of education/training, Missy went home with her owner with a plan to both get her ears healed and training to help the owner establish control over her to avoid her getting loose again.

It turned out Missy was in her 3rd home and has a history of getting out and running the streets. This last time, she had been accidentally let out by the owner's 3 yr old. So first thing on the owner's list of to-do's, replacing and using door chains so even if one of the kids opens the door, it won't open enough to allow the Missy out. She is also going to be using a trainer collar to combat Missy's pulling when being taken on walks. With the collar and a few tips on assertiveness by the owner, she's hopefully on the right path to becoming the alpha over Missy instead of the other way around.

Thanks again everyone who stepped up to offer a hand. to you all!

/

post #24 of 25 Old 11-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
"Missy" is home! I took her in to my vet this morning for a nail clip and treatment of her ear infection, but was greeted at the door with the news the owner had contacted them.

Initially she wanted to give Missy up, but after about 2 hrs of talking and a bit of education/training, Missy went home with her owner with a plan to both get her ears healed and training to help the owner establish control over her to avoid her getting loose again.

It turned out Missy was in her 3rd home and has a history of getting out and running the streets. This last time, she had been accidentally let out by the owner's 3 yr old. So first thing on the owner's list of to-do's, replacing and using door chains so even if one of the kids opens the door, it won't open enough to allow the Missy out. She is also going to be using a trainer collar to combat Missy's pulling when being taken on walks. With the collar and a few tips on assertiveness by the owner, she's hopefully on the right path to becoming the alpha over Missy instead of the other way around.

Thanks again everyone who stepped up to offer a hand. to you all!
Way to go Dog Whisperer! ^5

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #25 of 25 Old 11-01-2010, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Way to go Dog Whisperer! ^5

Touche!

You would've laughed your ass off to see this little beagle pull this 4'+ woman around the parking lot cause she wouldn't take control....

/

Last edited by Loki646; 11-01-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode