FREE CRAP and some for sale crap - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 11-14-2009, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

FREE CRAP and some for sale crap

This is all going in the trash so I figured I'd post it up just in case someone wanted any of it. I'm sure I'll add things as I find them around the house.

FREE CRAP

Carpet of of 2 door (black) - I did rip it when I took it out from around the seats

4 factory speakers

2 stock tire carriers

stock shocks

super crappy cheap-o front seat covers

stock jack - pretty rusty and gross

rear seatbelts

4 front grill thingies for 6.5 JL Audio speakers - I guess they didn't fit when I put the speakers in the Jeep? Who knows.. I got em and don't want em. Brand new in plastic still.

stock swaybar links

stock tailgate bumpstops

misc weird Jeep parts in a box

FOR SALE CRAP

5 stock steelies 16" - $100 OBO

vinyl rear seat (2 door) with headrests - Brand new - came out of the Jeep right after I bought it. Make me an offer.

Send me a PM if you want any of it. I will ship it if you wanna pay.

Last edited by l3itch; 11-14-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 11-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Rock God

what do the cheap-o seat covers look like?
post #3 of 11 Old 11-14-2009, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpaye View Post
what do the cheap-o seat covers look like?
Dark grey and light grey. They don't go over the headrests, so they just cover the seat part. Not pretty, but they did what I needed them to do. They were on my Jeep for awhile and are a little worn, but they kept the dog scratches off the seats. Definately not waterproof.

When they were on the Jeep:

Last edited by l3itch; 11-14-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 11-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Rock God

Garage

I might upgrade my stereo in the next year or so.... I'm interested in the installation stuff, I'll pm you an offer.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." --Stephen Wright
post #5 of 11 Old 11-14-2009, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-mitchells View Post
I might upgrade my stereo in the next year or so.... I'm interested in the installation stuff, I'll pm you an offer.
PM sent.
post #6 of 11 Old 11-14-2009, 08:33 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

new wheels in store for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #7 of 11 Old 11-14-2009, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
new wheels in store for you
Nope. I'm happy with the wheels I have now. These things have been sitting around forever collecting dust.
post #8 of 11 Old 11-14-2009, 08:59 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3itch View Post
Nope. I'm happy with the wheels I have now. These things have been sitting around forever collecting dust.
whoa i didnt even realize you had 15s i remember seeing a pic of yours on the stockers so i guess i figured you still used those

der de der

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #9 of 11 Old 11-24-2009, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going in the trash tomorrow.
post #10 of 11 Old 11-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Granite Guru

whats the misc. weird jeep parts in a box? i'm sorta intrigued by those. i'd take the stock steelies off you but i'm broke a$$ broke at the moment.

2008 JK X - Jeep Green, 6spd, Home Made Stubby Bumper, MasterCraft Grab Handles, Husky Floor Mats
1995 YJ - Anemic 4 cylinder, 5spd SOLD
1969 CJ5 - Ran into the ground and left for dead
post #11 of 11 Old 11-25-2009, 07:39 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansonian View Post
whats the misc. weird jeep parts in a box? i'm sorta intrigued by those. i'd take the stock steelies off you but i'm broke a$$ broke at the moment.
I have misc weird jeep parts all over my house and have totally forgotten what they are for. I just stuck them all in a box just in case I needed something one day. Mostly bolts, weird plastic clips and screws. Whatever came off the Jeep when I got a new part or removed something else. I couldn't tell you what any of it is.

I'm sure the steelies aren't going anywhere since it seems nobody wants them, so when ya get a few extra bucks shoot me a PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode