Jeep Beach 2010 Video - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 06:18 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Jeep Beach 2010 Video

With close to 400 Jeeps at the Saturday event and over 250 in the beach parade on Sunday that was 5 miles long on the worlds most famous beach at last years event, Jeep Beach 2010 is set to become the biggest Jeep show this side of the Mississippi! We are looking for 600+ Jeeps at this years event, with special guests from the JKO and a lot of the vendors you see here everyday! Make your plans now.

Jeep Beach 2010 promotional video is below. If you would like to attend Jeep Beach 2010 please contact me [email protected] or see the midfloridajeepclub.com website.

We are now accepting vendor and sponsor applications [email protected] . Contact me for more details.

See you at Jeep Beach May 14-16 2010 in Daytona Beach Florida!

Special thanks to Split Finger for the rad music! Hitmoney, how would they like to play at Jeep Beach?

YouTube - Jeep Beach 2010

AND ONE FROM HITMONEY

YouTube - Jeep Beach 09 www.JKOwners.com

Last edited by rooster; 11-21-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 06:34 AM
Rock God

sounds like a great time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecage View Post
If I hear banjos I'm out! I almost feel like an alien being a black guy in a jeep already, this is gonna be a real adventure
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 07:26 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Can't wait...Jeeptoberfest is a great event but when compared to Jeep Beach it just shows how much more planning & thinking ahead you do as far as vendor booths, available food & beverage and kids activities. Looking forward to the 2010 event.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 07:57 AM
Granite Guru

Counting down... Went two years in a row- this is the first year I missed and already have plans for 2010- Lets go

Last edited by rjmcam; 10-20-2009 at 08:05 AM.
post #5 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose512 View Post
Can't wait...Jeeptoberfest is a great event but when compared to Jeep Beach it just shows how much more planning & thinking ahead you do as far as vendor booths, available food & beverage and kids activities. Looking forward to the 2010 event.
X2

After this past weekend, my family and I can't wait to get back to Jeep Beach.

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99¢ a can. That's almost $7.00 in dog money.
post #6 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Granite Guru

Are the plans for this year the same as last year? Hotel and everything?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeep is gone
post #7 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

No plans are different. See the other Jeep Beach thread. Details most likely released this week and if not by the end of next week. We are moving back to the beach. 3 Hotels to choose from all within blocks of each other offering 3 and 4 star 59-99 range a night for rooms that normally go for up to 4 times that. Parking and security provided. I know a lot of people liked the Winghouse next to the host hotel but the changes this year will be worth it. We will still offer a discount at the RV park for those that want to camp.

Last edited by rooster; 10-21-2009 at 03:59 AM.
post #8 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 02:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Awesome video!

....is it May yet??????
post #9 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Wheeler

Count me in!

2007 JK 4 door
2" Skyjacker Boost
33 X 12.50 Interco MT
K&N CAI
Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper
Warn Winch
KC HiLighters
post #10 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 04:48 PM
JKO Addict!

maybe next year I'll actually bring my jeep.
post #11 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Rock God

Hey Rooster. I have three Jeeps in for sure. Is it necessary to contact you, or should I just wait for open registration? Going to be a blast for sure!

Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
post #12 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 05:02 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

video came out great rooster

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #13 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3ATH3N View Post
Hey Rooster. I have three Jeeps in for sure. Is it necessary to contact you, or should I just wait for open registration? Going to be a blast for sure!
No just wait for registration. Unless your a vendor or want to be a sponsor. Those are the only people I need to hear from right now.
post #14 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 07:22 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
No just wait for registration. Unless your a vendor or want to be a sponsor. Those are the only people I need to hear from right now.
10-4. Thanks...

Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
post #15 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
I just sent you an email before I saw this thread. SORRY! I'll wait for registration like everyone else...

2007 JK 4 door
2" Skyjacker Boost
33 X 12.50 Interco MT
K&N CAI
Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper
Warn Winch
KC HiLighters
post #16 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 08:10 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

omg sounds like a good time to skip school i wanna go
i liked that song what was it?

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #17 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
omg sounds like a good time to skip school i wanna go
i liked that song what was it?
the songs are listed at the end of the video. They kick ass! They are split finger, Hitmoneys brother I think. Id love to have them play at Jeep Beach.
post #18 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 08:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
the songs are listed at the end of the video. They kick ass! They are split finger, Hitmoneys brother I think. Id love to have them play at Jeep Beach.
thx ill have to look around thats pretty awesome if its hits brother ive never heard of split finger but i like the tone of the voice its new rockish style but not screamo

its weird how you meet pppl on the internet and you dont even relaize hes famous

like idk if any of you guys listen to techno but i was on a cod4 forum which i played on a team with well one fo the battle feild 2 guys on ther his name was teisto well it turns out hes a techno artist and he gets played alot on area on the sirius satelitte radio

justthought that was cool we were good freinds for liek two years man its ben awhile since ive ben on there i need to visit those guys

Last edited by TheBeatenPath; 10-20-2009 at 08:48 PM.
post #19 of 28 Old 10-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
thx ill have to look around thats pretty awesome if its hits brother ive never heard of split finger but i like the tone of the voice its new rockish style but not screamo
try here for the music - www.myspace.com/splitfinger
post #20 of 28 Old 10-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Rock God

Garage

I can't wait! Last spring was awesome and we only did Saturday.... next year we'll get a room for sure.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." --Stephen Wright
post #21 of 28 Old 10-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Garage

Yes, the band is Split Finger.. my brother is in the band. They are a SoCal band out of San Diego.

I will see what it would take to get them to play Jeep Beach... but just the expense of getting them all out here would be pretty big.

My brother is playing those Flame Congas..

YouTube - Split Finger - Watching You

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #22 of 28 Old 10-21-2009, 06:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

your borhter kind of looks like rob dyrdek

post #23 of 28 Old 10-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Rock God

deadmullet and I are in! already requested the time off
post #24 of 28 Old 10-22-2009, 08:18 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

That looks phenominal!!!

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #25 of 28 Old 10-22-2009, 08:29 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
Yes, the band is Split Finger.. my brother is in the band. They are a SoCal band out of San Diego.

I will see what it would take to get them to play Jeep Beach... but just the expense of getting them all out here would be pretty big.

My brother is playing those Flame Congas..

YouTube - Split Finger - Watching You
Nice I just bought 4 of their songs thanks to that first video!!! Love em!!!

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode