Tires and wheels.... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 10-04-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Tires and wheels....

Guys when I was looking around at tires and wheels I found this site with good prices and the best part is that 4wd or 4wheelparts will price match
http://www.westkycustoms.com/
so type in the wheel or tire you want and compare some prices....

I also figured I would let you know that Costco sells procomp wheels now and for example the 7089 17in sells there for $122 a wheel.

Just thought I would share.......

Also has anyone heard or tried the KUMHO ROAD VENTURE MT KL71 MUD TIRE?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Rock God

If you get the 7089, I will trade you my 8089's (two tone) as I really want all black...

I have seen the Kuhmo Road Venture, Not a bad tire. Hankook I believe, is another descent inexpensive brand around.

ROBY

2008 Unlimited Black Sahara AKA Robicon
(O|||||||O)

Lifted with 35" MTR's, Detroit locked with 5.13's, Poison Spyder Front Bumper, Rockhard rear bumper, Rubi Rails, Poison Spyder flares, Rock Krawler front U & LCA's, Ocala Trail Scratches & some other bits and pieces.

God Bless those that keep our Freedom Free!!
John3:16

post #3 of 8 Old 10-08-2009, 06:21 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
Guys when I was looking around at tires and wheels I found this site with good prices and the best part is that 4wd or 4wheelparts will price match
http://www.westkycustoms.com/
so type in the wheel or tire you want and compare some prices....

I also figured I would let you know that Costco sells procomp wheels now and for example the 7089 17in sells there for $122 a wheel.

Just thought I would share.......

Also has anyone heard or tried the KUMHO ROAD VENTURE MT KL71 MUD TIRE?
I have the Kumhos on the Jeep. Only had 'm for about two months but really liking them sofar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Granite Guru

Not sure if it is true or not, but I heard the 7089 are really hard to find right now in stock.

GAMERTAG: DEATHBYF1RE
RIDE: 2009 Jeep JK 4D Black Rubicon | MyGig

SETUP:
4" Skyjacker Lift | Toyo Open Country M/T 35x12.5x18 | ProComp 7089
Flowmaster 40 | 5:13 Gears | Midland 75-822 | 4' Firestik
AEV Snorkel | Warn Tube Style Front Bumper with Winch Plate | Xenon Jeep Fender Flares
Superwinch EPI 9.0s | Or-Fab TIRE/CAN CARRIER JK | Or-Fab Rock Slider Rear Bumper | KC Slim Windshield Mounted Lights | WaterProof SPAL fan | 48" Hi-Lift Jack
post #5 of 8 Old 10-08-2009, 06:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

guys check with Farmboy fab down there in FL, he's sponsor here https://www.jkowners.com/forum/member.php?u=3167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #6 of 8 Old 10-08-2009, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
I have the Kumhos on the Jeep. Only had 'm for about two months but really liking them sofar.
Glad to hear! I am really tempted to try these tires out and heck for the price I can almost afford to sets.

post #7 of 8 Old 10-08-2009, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyfire View Post
Not sure if it is true or not, but I heard the 7089 are really hard to find right now in stock.
I will let you know in about 4 months as by then it will be about time for new tires which means a new set of wheels too!!!

post #8 of 8 Old 10-08-2009, 06:58 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
I will let you know in about 4 months as by then it will be about time for new tires which means a new set of wheels too!!!
r u runnnign spacers right now?

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode