Anyone want to lift my Jeep? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Anyone want to lift my Jeep?

I have a 1" PA body lift that I want on my Jeep. Before I bring it somewhere and have it put on I figured I'd give you fine folks the opportunity to take on this fun project!

I don't have any tools but I can supply beer. I'm good at holding a flashlight, but other than that I'm pretty much useless.

I'm in no huge rush to get it put on, I'm just sick of looking at it in the box.

and, no.. I'm not showing my boobs.. I'm not as bad ass as badaz

Last edited by l3itch; 10-01-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 07:44 PM
JKO Addict!

I'll put it on if you help me get it up...

I'd help but I'm a long drive.
post #3 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 07:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3itch View Post
I have a 1" PA body lift that I want on my Jeep. Before I bring it somewhere and have it put on I figured I'd give you fine folks the opportunity to take on this fun project!

I don't have any tools but I can supply beer. I'm good at holding a flashlight, but other than that I'm pretty much useless.

I'm in no huge rush to get it put on, I'm just sick of looking at it in the box.

and, no.. I'm not showing my boobs.. I'm not as bad ass as badaz
I heard Grant was a real aficionado when it comes to body lifts.

Sorry inside joke. Its easy, if you and E are ever up on this side of town I'll help.

She is BADAZZ isnt she,for a Gator girl anyway. You aint bad though! EDIT-Not hitting on your girl E.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 07:51 PM
JKO Addict!

I was in until I read not teets

let me know when and where and I will help turn wrenches

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #5 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post

Sorry inside joke. Its easy, if you and E are ever up on this side of town I'll help.

She is BADAZZ isnt she,for a Gator girl anyway. You aint bad though! EDIT-Not hitting on your girl E.
I've heard enough about Grant to know I'm better off asking someone that actually uses their Jeep

I'll never be as BADAZZ as her.. She makes me look like Martha Stewart
post #6 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAmphibious View Post
I was in until I read not teets

let me know when and where and I will help turn wrenches
hmmmm... when and where... I left my lift in Boca Grande last time I was there.. so I gotta go get it still.... so.. sometime after that damn, I'm helpful.
post #7 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 08:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
I've heard enough about Grant to know I'm better off asking someone that actually uses their Jeep

Yeah, let Grant tell you the story. LOL. Sorry G just having some fun with you. You know your my Bro.

Well I know her dude is on here and so is yours so I dont want to be disrespectful but they a lucky SOBs! Its pretty cool to have chics that arent bad to look at, enjoy Jeeping, dont mind getting dirty. The girls on here are cool as hell and Id be glad to help any of you anytime you needed help for that simple fact. The way I see it is your B/F's are living right or something to be that lucky. When they say I need Jeep parts you understand why! LOL Couple of girls in our club that way. They arent just the wives they are Jeepers and I respect that.

Anyway if it turns into a JK party let me know and I'll come hang out and turn some wrenches
post #8 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 08:16 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:

no worries

Quote:
Yeah, let Grant tell you the story. LOL. Sorry G just having some fun with you. You know your my Bro.

Well I know her dude is on here and so is yours so I dont want to be disrespectful but they a lucky SOBs! Its pretty cool to have chics that arent bad to look at, enjoy Jeeping, dont mind getting dirty. The girls on here are cool as hell and Id be glad to help any of you anytime you needed help for that simple fact. The way I see it is your B/F's are living right or something to be that lucky. When they say I need Jeep parts you understand why! LOL Couple of girls in our club that way. They arent just the wives they are Jeepers and I respect that.

Anyway if it turns into a JK party let me know and I'll come hang out and turn some wrenches
i know exactly how lucky i am. and when it comes to jeep parts she's just as bad as i am!
pretty cool to know i can get her a bouquet of adjustable control arms

wasn't really sure what all was into installing a body lift until i read the install directions and then realized i don't have the adequate tools for the job. i throw in some beers and pizza or wings for the help too.

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by .:eMETAL:.; 10-01-2009 at 08:21 PM.
post #9 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post

i know exactly how lucky i am. when it comes to jeep parts she's just as bad as i am!
pretty cool to know i can get her a bouquet of adjustable control arms
oooooohhhh When do I get that bouquet?
post #10 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 08:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
oooooohhhh When do I get that bouquet?
i knew that was coming.

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #11 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Rock God

E I would be glad to lend a strong back if ya need it bro,let me know sounds like a party !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
for sure... you guys are wound a little tight
.... remember your supposed to stop the q-tip when theres resistance
post #12 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 08:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post
no worries

i know exactly how lucky i am. and when it comes to jeep parts she's just as bad as i am!
pretty cool to know i can get her a bouquet of adjustable control arms:
I love it! LOL
post #13 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 08:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

is this turning into the install party we never had?

post #14 of 39 Old 10-01-2009, 08:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Hey not to hijack the thread but how did you like the Superchips programmer? I love mine. I tweaked my tire size tonight to get it a little closer to actual. I'll be glad when they get more updates out on it.
post #15 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 05:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:

[COLOR="Lime"]Sorry inside joke. Its easy, if you and E are ever up on this side of town I'll help.
Ohh yeah... thanks for bringing me into this I don't think I'll ever live that down.

Quote:
Good God, quotes like that piss me off. Ohh well, thats a fine "howdoyado"! Gotta love internet forums....

Rooster knows I research the crap out of things before i pursue to buy it. I guess I won't tell you about the information i found on your body lift and why I am using a MORE body lift. Good luck on the install!
post #16 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 06:18 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211 View Post
Ohh yeah... thanks for bringing me into this I don't think I'll ever live that down.

Good God, quotes like that piss me off. Ohh well, thats a fine "howdoyado"! Gotta love internet forums....

Rooster knows I research the crap out of things before i pursue to buy it. I guess I won't tell you about the information i found on your body lift and why I am using a MORE body lift. Good luck on the install!
Only because we are friends. You are much better now and not as much of a worry wart about your mods. Id help you anytime and you know that!

I think she was just giving you a hard time and didnt mean it personally. Shes actually pretty cool.

You do and I have to agree on the M.O.R.E. I think you and I both research the heck out of everything we do. The BL kits we have are awesome! But, not having experience with the other ones I couldnt fairly judge but have read some of the same negatives.
post #17 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
I'll put it on if you help me get it up...
whoa. what are you offering to do???

Quote:
lol, you are the original l3itch, so I guess that does make you Martha Stewart, lol! Can't wait to wheel with ya in November! mmmmmm....... vodka drinks
post #18 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Hey not to hijack the thread but how did you like the Superchips programmer? I love mine. I tweaked my tire size tonight to get it a little closer to actual. I'll be glad when they get more updates out on it.
I'm REALLY impressed with it. I had so many issues with the AEV Procal. I just love the fact that I can drive on the highway (even uphill) at the speed I want without the RPM screaming and I can actually PASS someone if I want to I am kind of slow, though. I had to have Tkob show me how to turn off the TPMS I forgot just how annoying that ding was!

Quote:

I'm sorry. I was just trying to be funny... I guess since I don't know you I shouldn't have said anything. I know you all have inside jokes and all I get to hear is enough to know it would probably be funnier if I knew the whole story. I don't usually know what I'm talking about anyway. I don't have anything against you by any means. If anything, you should have told me to shut up because I know absolutly nothing about Jeeps and have no room to talk sh!t about anyone.
post #19 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAzGirlsDriveBadAzToyz View Post
whoa. what are you offering to do???

lol, you are the original l3itch, so I guess that does make you Martha Stewart, lol! Can't wait to wheel with ya in November! mmmmmm....... vodka drinks
You get to meet my sister too Vodka for everyone!
post #20 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 06:43 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Only because we are friends. You are much better now and not as much of a worry wart about your mods. Id help you anytime and you know that!
I know man... and thanks man... You know i'd help you out as well, but my help would be more towards finding you crap, investment information on 401k, and hook ups on NASCAR and Football tickets.

Quote:
I'm sorry. I was just trying to be funny... I guess since I don't know you I shouldn't have said anything. I know you all have inside jokes and all I get to hear is enough to know it would probably be funnier if I knew the whole story. I don't usually know what I'm talking about anyway. I don't have anything against you by any means. If anything, you should have told me to shut up because I know absolutly nothing about Jeeps and have no room to talk sh!t about anyone.
Thanks, I was a little negative in my reply because i really didn't know who you are or how you act. I get enough wise cracks. I thought you were just another one.

We are cool now! And regarding the info about PA lifts... its the material that they use are supposedly known to crack, but the MORE lifts are aluminum and that won't crack. I bet 1 out of million would probably do that, but then again an aluminum can be crushed. That 1 out of a million will be the one that gets the noise on the internet. If you get the body lift done somewhere in my area I'll help you pass out the beers and watch somebody install it.
post #21 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Thanks, I was a little negative in my reply because i really didn't know who you are or how you act. I get enough wise cracks. I thought you were just another one.

We are cool now! And regarding the info about PA lifts... its the material that they use are supposedly known to crack, but the MORE lifts are aluminum and that won't crack. I bet 1 out of million would probably do that, but then again an aluminum can be crushed. That 1 out of a million will be the one that gets the noise on the internet. If you get the body lift done somewhere in my area I'll help you pass out the beers and watch somebody install it.
Hmm... well.. I already bought the lift (forever ago)! I guess when it cracks I'll be taking it off? I'm just sick of my Jeep being the "little one" I can still get in it.. it's not high enough

Thanks for the info. I will definately keep it in mind while I'm passing out beers and watching someone install it
post #22 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 07:25 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
I'm not showing my boobs.. I'm not as bad ass as badaz
Did i miss something?
post #23 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 07:26 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Wolfe View Post
Did i miss something?
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15756
post #24 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 07:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Wolfe View Post
Did i miss something?
LOL

post #25 of 39 Old 10-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Rock God

Garage
Heck yeah..

I'm in. I make a great supervisor and beer consumer!! Been known to turn a wrench or two...

I Freakin' Love My JEEP!! Hey, you in the Hummer..

I Love and Miss You Brodude..RIP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode