Finally... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Finally...

Well at the Jeep and Truckfest I ordered my lift and after some complications and then switching brands due to service I now have my 3.5 Rock Krawler lift installed!

Here are some photos of my first chance to play!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 03:28 PM
JKO Addict!

looks great!

except for a certain sticker
post #3 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 06:19 PM
Rock God

Garage

Lookin good!!!

I Freakin' Love My JEEP!! Hey, you in the Hummer..

I Love and Miss You Brodude..RIP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 06:54 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

nice

how do you like it? i hear a lot of good things about Rock Krawler

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #5 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Rock God

hey I am lookin at getting the same kit. How is the ride? And how much actual lift did ya get out of this setup, I dont know if you have any measurements pre/post lift install. Also what size rubber are you running?

2008 Detonator 2Dr. 6 Sp.
Olympic double tube sliders I Rugged Ridge front XHD I Smittybilt XRC 8 I Ef's pod I Chopped flares I Rock krawler 2.5" stock mod with Bilstein 5100s I 35" Dick Cepek Crushers

Jersey

Crew
post #6 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post
nice

how do you like it? i hear a lot of good things about Rock Krawler
I love it! All I can say is that the Rock Krawler customer service was and is off the charts awesome and is night and day from the company I originally bought my lift from.

post #7 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepersheart View Post
hey I am lookin at getting the same kit. How is the ride? And how much actual lift did ya get out of this setup, I dont know if you have any measurements pre/post lift install. Also what size rubber are you running?
I got exactly 3.5in in the rear and about 4.75 in the front to give the jeep the perfect level look without having to buy leveling kit.

I am running the stock rubi wheels and tires right now for about 4 months longer and then moving up to the 35 club.

I think the tires actually the stock rubi measure at around 32.5

post #8 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211 View Post
looks great!

except for a certain sticker
Yeah well I haven't had a chance to get the heat gun out to get it off.....so please excuse me

post #9 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 07:51 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to paramaniac

awful...

just kidding! looks great! RK is on my lift list. ill be looking forward to hearing how you like!

post #10 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 06:09 AM
Rock God

Looks Great
post #11 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Granite Guru

Bout time. Looks great.

08 Silver Unlimited
3.5" RE Superflex
35" Pro Comp X Muds
5.13 Superiors
Rampage front
Rancho rear
Tabor 9K
Spidertrax and stockers
Line-x
post #12 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 10:06 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
Yeah well I haven't had a chance to get the heat gun out to get it off.....so please excuse me
you live in florida... no heat gun needed.

just peel off. a credit card will help get an edge up so you have something to tug on. if any residue is left behind, hit it with a little goof off on a microfiber rag followed by some glass cleaner. walllah! a 5min tops job.

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #13 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 11:40 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

congratz dood and where is that place it looks pretty fun and is in jax im assuming?

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #14 of 21 Old 10-04-2009, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
congratz dood and where is that place it looks pretty fun and is in jax im assuming?
It is right off of Old St. Aug. rd.

PM me for better directions just tell me where you will be coming from.

post #15 of 21 Old 10-05-2009, 10:55 AM
JKO Addict!

d's... you own a polish jeep????

What kind of front bumper you have on there? I haven't made my mind up on which to get. The short list is XHD,Warrior Stubby,Bulldog. knowing me I'll go off list when I buy one.

08 2 door (yes they made them) 3.5 RK lift, 35s lunchbox locked 30 front 44 LSD rear

Ocala Jeep Club CERT member. Nation's 1st jeep CERT team

Proud to be deplorable

Last edited by ockgator; 10-05-2009 at 10:58 AM.
post #16 of 21 Old 10-05-2009, 02:14 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

looks like lod

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #17 of 21 Old 10-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post
you live in florida... no heat gun needed.

just peel off. a credit card will help get an edge up so you have something to tug on. if any residue is left behind, hit it with a little goof off on a microfiber rag followed by some glass cleaner. walllah! a 5min tops job.
Yea just peel em in the middle of a sunny day and some goof off will get rid of the residue. Lift looks great by the way.

jk-forum, jk-forum.com jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #18 of 21 Old 10-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Rock God

I love my RK lift. I have had the 3.5" X-factor mid arm on mine for almost a year. I was running the stock rubi tires and wheels, now have 37's bfg km2's on the stock wheels. I had to trim my rear bumper a little and will eventually change out my fenders. But with regards to RK all my dealings have been extremely positive.

2012 SLV JK Unlimited Rubicon
post #19 of 21 Old 10-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Granite Guru

Looks great, that's going to be a long 4 months waiting for the new meats.

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke
post #20 of 21 Old 10-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Rock God

looks sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecage View Post
If I hear banjos I'm out! I almost feel like an alien being a black guy in a jeep already, this is gonna be a real adventure
post #21 of 21 Old 01-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Wheeler

Great looking JK man. That lift is sitting up there.

AIM HIGH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode