Funny Story - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 09-26-2009, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Funny Story

Okay so my family decided to go to the Sugarland concert in Tampa last night. I was meeting them at the concert since we were in two different cities. When I go to park I managed to find a space next to another 2-door JK. I thought "Hey I could probably run into the guy after the concert since we would be getting back to our Jeeps at about the same time". Then I noticed he had on of those PJK "JK" stickers in lieu of the X sticker. I immediately thought "Hey I can convert him to JKO".

3.5 hours later I'm walking back to the Jeep when I notice this guy leaning over the hood messing around my windshield wipers. So I quickly head over there as he's hopping into his Jeep and look to see what he did. He had left me a business card for PJK. I almost laughed. I turned to the guy and we talked about Jeeps for a minute and then he mentioned the card he left. I told him I got banned and the story behind it and he had said he'd heard about that and had been to JKO but said he frequented JKF more.

So I told him that if he ever got banned by WOL or his cronies that we would gladly welcome him with open arms and a or two and that if he ever wants to wheel with us just swing by.

So to the Jeep guy I met yesterday and if you do happen to get banned from JKF or want to wheel with us just stop by... we won't ban you because you visit other forums.

Oh and the section my seat was in at the St. Pete Times Forum was the Jeep section. The entire section had massive pictures of Jeeps rockcrawling and mudding.

jk-forum, jk-forum.com jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 09-26-2009, 11:31 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

lolololololololololololololololololol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #3 of 20 Old 09-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Banned

small world aint it?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 09-26-2009, 03:32 PM
JKO Addict!

so who was the pjk guy? Get a screenname or what type of JK did he have. There are probably less than 10 pjk's left in Florida.
post #5 of 20 Old 09-27-2009, 06:16 AM
Rock God

Thats Funny Sh*t!
post #6 of 20 Old 09-27-2009, 07:25 AM
Rock God

Garage

He'll cross over before long!

I Freakin' Love My JEEP!! Hey, you in the Hummer..

I Love and Miss You Brodude..RIP.
post #7 of 20 Old 09-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Banned

What I'm wondering is...

Who does he ride w/? Must be a jeep club member. Cuz there arent any rides going on over there anymore right?

post #8 of 20 Old 09-27-2009, 09:03 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

my sister went to that show.

i drove by when i left work. you can always tell what kind of show is going on as you drive by the forum. all hot country girls and cowboy hats on the sidewalk that night.
post #9 of 20 Old 09-27-2009, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyfl View Post
my sister went to that show.

i drove by when i left work. you can always tell what kind of show is going on as you drive by the forum. all hot country girls and cowboy hats on the sidewalk that night.
Yes there were lots of hot country girls. The group of girls in front of us were lingerie shopping on their Blackberrys and they were some good looking chicks.

Oh and the guy had a two door black JK. I won't give too much more description because I shouldn't post that kind of info on the internet.

post #10 of 20 Old 09-27-2009, 10:04 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

so basically he drinking the koolaid there and is afraid to post here??

anyone here upset they left jkforum and cant find the info they need here? heck anyone here upset I told them to come over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #11 of 20 Old 09-27-2009, 10:07 PM
Banned

People amaze me...lotta clueless bastards on the planet. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make em drink.

post #12 of 20 Old 09-28-2009, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnuvore View Post
People amaze me...lotta clueless bastards on the planet. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make em drink.
Exactly.

post #13 of 20 Old 09-28-2009, 01:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

emmmmm country girls gotta love em

im glad i like country music now
i only listened to the classic rock which means no new stuff just old stuuf i needed some better stuff

post #14 of 20 Old 09-28-2009, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
emmmmm country girls gotta love em

im glad i like country music now
i only listened to the classic rock which means no new stuff just old stuuf i needed some better stuff
Holy ****. I didn't think I'd ever meet anybody who came from the same background. I used to listen to classic rock all the time and nothing but. Then I started listening to country so now I listen to both. I figured that combination would have maybe grouped 10 kids my age out of the state together.

post #15 of 20 Old 09-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Rock God

Garage

It's more like "You can lead a horse to water and suck on his ass and he still isn't gonna drink!"

got Jeep got stuff, never enough of the right stuff tho

Am I in deep enough yet?
post #16 of 20 Old 10-04-2009, 10:59 AM

Funny Story

Know what's really funny? It was me in the black jeep...
post #17 of 20 Old 10-04-2009, 11:15 AM
zjr
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrayfan View Post
Welcome to the sh*t free side.

01111001011011110111010100100000011011000110111101 11001101110100001000000111010001101000011001010010 000001100111011000010110110101100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl View Post
James just came a little early......
Quote:
Originally Posted by njjk08 View Post
...May 2011 bless everyone with pervert wheeling days...
post #18 of 20 Old 10-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Rock God

Welcone,Glad to see ya here

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
- General George Patton Jr
post #19 of 20 Old 10-04-2009, 12:02 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrayfan View Post

welcome to JKO

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #20 of 20 Old 10-04-2009, 01:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysJK View Post
Holy ****. I didn't think I'd ever meet anybody who came from the same background. I used to listen to classic rock all the time and nothing but. Then I started listening to country so now I listen to both. I figured that combination would have maybe grouped 10 kids my age out of the state together.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode