here fishy fishy fishy - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

here fishy fishy fishy

So I need some really positive vibes sent my way, people! My mom, my daughter and I are participating in a ladies tourney, Blue Water Babes Fish For a Cure KDW tourney tomorrow (to benefit the Cancer Alliance of Help & Hope, Inc.) Deadmullet is Captain (in other words, he gets to sit on his ass and drink all day), my dad (and the best fisherman I know) is First Mate. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to send my 10-year-old daughter up on the stage with the winning fishy! Wish us lots of luck! Think BIG ASS dolphin... BIG ASS wahoo... BIG ASS kingfish... oh yeah, and good weather, please, we'll be on an open fisherman.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 07:34 AM
Rock God

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Big fishies great weather!!!!!!!!!!

Double boobie bounce for you!
post #3 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 07:37 AM
JKO Addict!

I hear fishing topless works... post pics

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 07:38 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Thanks now I have "BIG ASS" on my mind

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 08:17 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

have fun and good luck!
a bunch of us will all be raising money for the American Cancer Society with our Jeeps tomorrow and others supporting our Wounded Warriors this weekend.

it's a weekend for helping.

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrock View Post
Thanks now I have "BIG ASS" on my mind

Good luck
I got that and boobies on my mind now.

Good luck!!!

jk-forum, jk-forum.com jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #7 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 02:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I hope u catch a BIG ASS Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #8 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 03:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3itch View Post
GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Big fishies great weather!!!!!!!!!!

Double boobie bounce for you!
that looks cool whent they are posted like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAmphibious View Post
I hear fishing topless works... post pics
x2

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #9 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Rock God

Garage

Wishing ya'll Great luck !

I'm still thinking about SPITTING!!

I Freakin' Love My JEEP!! Hey, you in the Hummer..

I Love and Miss You Brodude..RIP.
post #10 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 07:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Good luck, be safe and have fun!
post #11 of 21 Old 09-25-2009, 07:38 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Good luck!!!!!

Get some action shots...... (of the fish, of course)
post #12 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Granite Guru

fishing and tits! iam there!
post #13 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

I'm drunk. We caught 2 tuna and a wahoo and a sail. Wahoo was in 2nd pla e but sone fvcker caght a 48 lber. But we had a great time and I ended up 4th in wahoo which doesn't pay shiiit oh well. My little girl reeled a Saul to theboat before the fvckr spit the hook... Or was bill fouled... Before we could get Jim in the boat. Fabulous day fabulous weather free drunks and food and raised 25 gs for cancer victims. Gottaivr it. A bad Fay fishing us still a you'd day not at work!!!!!!
post #14 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 08:13 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

That's sounds like a great day to me!! Glad to hear you all had a great time!

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #15 of 21 Old 09-26-2009, 08:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Kick ass!!!!

Pics?
post #16 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

the fishing was WEAK. no one was bringing in anything. i think this is the first time i've ever fished and never even caught a friggin bonita. we drug ballyhoo all over the damn place and ended up with two little tunas. it was getting late and we couldn't find a dolphin or anything, so we headed south off of Palm Beach and dropped down some goggle eyes. of note, dad had netted mullet in the morning but all the little fvckers swam down the goddam drain in the bait well! he was pissed. so we dropped the goggles and drifted in around 300 feet of water and within 2 minutes the bait started running. THEN the reel screamed and it was ON. brought that wahoo to the boat and we were all screaming and so excited! it wasn't long after that we got another hit and we see a small sail, about 6 foot, jumping out of the water. holy crap, we're thinking, we got a sail. so we threw the fighting belt on my daughter and let her fight the sail. well, as it turns out he bill fouled and suddenly the line went slack just as she was bringing him up to the boat. damn, we lost the sail. so we drifted around a bit more and nothing was happening and it was about 3:30 so we packed it up and hoped everyone else had just as shiitty a fishing day as us.

so i got bumped weigh in ended at 4:30 and we were there at 4 and the boat that pulled in ahead of us also had a wahoo. hers looked big too. dad and i brought mine up and well... we knew it would be a matter of ounces and it was - so we thought we scored 2nd place for sure. BUT we came back that night for the awards ceremony and discovered 2 other wahoo had been caught - both larger than mine so I got bumped to 4th place. oh well - we got good eats tonight!!!!!!

i'll have to get pics from my mom, i only got a couple with my phone.

post #17 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 07:09 AM
JKO Addict!

is that a tit fish? I mean if not I am really disapointed in this thread

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #18 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 09:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

A bad day fishing...... you know the rest!!!

I miss the offshore runs since we sold our boat... I gotta get back out there and have some fun!

Did you get in on any of the side betting? I fished a tourney in Texas and won first in Kings but wasn't in the side bets - the dude who won third in the tourney won more money than me...... I wasn't aware of the action on the side. I won $800 for that fish and spent almost every dime on repairing the lower unit that we broke off on the way in... hit a piece of drift wood

Hope you had fun!
post #19 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 09:36 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAzGirlsDriveBadAzToyz View Post
So I need some really positive vibes sent my way, people! My mom, my daughter and I are participating in a ladies tourney, Blue Water Babes Fish For a Cure KDW tourney tomorrow (to benefit the Cancer Alliance of Help & Hope, Inc.) Deadmullet is Captain (in other words, he gets to sit on his ass and drink all day), my dad (and the best fisherman I know) is First Mate. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to send my 10-year-old daughter up on the stage with the winning fishy! Wish us lots of luck! Think BIG ASS dolphin... BIG ASS wahoo... BIG ASS kingfish... oh yeah, and good weather, please, we'll be on an open fisherman.
Good luck. Bath with a non scented soap like ivory. Stay away from perfumes. This can be transmitted to the bait when you are handling it and the fish will stay away. got this advice from a state champion in MD. Worked for him.

"All wranglers are jeeps, not all jeeps are wranglers"

"Holding out for the Pentastar in 2012"
post #20 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 09:59 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

congrats on raising 25gs! all around a great weekend for raising money for a great cause!

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #21 of 21 Old 09-27-2009, 11:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

congratz least u werent the only one not hittin them

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode