2012 JK black 2-door hardtop looking to swap for soft-top (NE FL) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-22-2014, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

2012 JK black 2-door hardtop looking to swap for soft-top (NE FL)

Like the title says, looking to swap my hardtop for a soft-top + cash (make an offer). I live in Jacksonville, I'm also willing to buy a 2-door soft-top and travel to pick it up depending on how far away you are. Send me a PM and we'll work something out. My hardtop is off a 2012 2-door JK-Rubicon and is the standard black. It's in perfect condition, hard top bags included of course.

Edit: I'm only interested in perfect condition 2010+ 2-door JK soft tops.

Edit 2: The hardtop has been sold. +1 to user effinrobots, paid cash and helped with the install. Great transaction.

Last edited by jkDave; 05-22-2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: words
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Wheeler

Wish the hect I was closer. I am in North Dakota with a softop looking for a hardtop.
post #3 of 5 Old 02-02-2014, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkDave View Post
Like the title says, looking to swap my hardtop for a soft-top + cash (make an offer). I live in Jacksonville, I'm also willing to buy a 2-door soft-top and travel to pick it up depending on how far away you are. Send me a PM and we'll work something out. My hardtop is off a 2012 2-door JK-Rubicon and is the standard black. It's in perfect condition, hard top bags included of course.
Jk Dave,
Hi, I'm in Miami, & might be persuaded to swap my soft top 4 UR hardtop! Question: how heavy is it? Can 2 people maneuver it in place?
Also, is it in 2 pieces, so that I'd have the option of driving topless w/o taking the whole thing off??? Lemme know!
Thanks,
AutopsyTurvy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 02-03-2014, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Hi AutopsyTurvy. Driving to Jax is an awful long way but if you're willing then sure. I'm going to modify my post to reflect this but I'm really only interested in 2010+ models of the 2-door soft top.

2-people would be the minimum to maneuver it in place without assistance from a hoist or some other apparatus. The MOPAR hardtop for JK's come in 3 pieces, driver side, passenger side and rear. The rear is large and requires two people to remove by hand without a hoist. I would say the rear top weighs somewhere around 90-110 pounds, not very heavy just awkward weight.

Again sorry the post wasn't clear but i'm only interested in soft-tops from the 2010+ JK's.
post #5 of 5 Old 05-17-2014, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

The hardtop has been sold. +1 to user effinrobots, paid cash and helped with the install. Great transaction.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode