IDK - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

IDK

Well I am fixin to go back up to the hospital to be with my wife until we bring back our baby. This will be my first and I am now scared sh!tless and dont know what to think. She is going to be induced today / tomorrow. So give me a few days and I will be back on here again but not as much as I usually am. I will post some pics in a couple of days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 08:15 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to paramaniac

good luck brother!

bringing home a new baby is one of the best feelings ever!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 08:19 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

congratz

what no party smiliey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Banned

Congrats man. Dont be scared. Nature kicks in and you do everything you are hard-wired to do. You already know what to do and you dont even know it.

SAVOR IT. Soak in every moment. It goes by quick and details you thought you'd never forget get fuzzy quickly.

Congratulations again!

post #5 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 08:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

CONGRATS!!!

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #6 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Granite Guru

Congrats!!!

Get that carseat in before you go. My first born came home in a 2000 red TJ, remember it like yesterday.....(bad example, yesterday was brutal)

more wagging, less barking
post #7 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddpuppy01 View Post
Well I am fixin to go back up to the hospital to be with my wife until we bring back our baby. This will be my first and I am now scared sh!tless and dont know what to think. She is going to be induced today / tomorrow. So give me a few days and I will be back on here again but not as much as I usually am. I will post some pics in a couple of days.
Congrats!! Nothing to be worried about with the baby but watch out for your wife when the contractions really kick in!! Her hand strength will become superhuman!!

And don't freak out when you first see your baby. They all look like that when they first come out!!
post #8 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Banned

x2 on superhuman.

And the only thing you should say is "what do you want me to do baby?" Then do it. Dont try to think for yourself. She'll just tell you to go fuck yourself and cuss you for ever having sex w/ her.

post #9 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrats Muddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #10 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Rock God

Don't know either man. I am sure it will be a great exp for you and your wife. Congrats!

Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
post #11 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Rock God

Congrats, and say goodbye to a good night's sleep....

-WRM
post #12 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

thanks for the words guys I already had the car seat installed since week 36 lol I wish I could bring him home in the jk but it would to much strain for my wife to get in and out of I sure so the car it have to be. I guess muddpuppy is is going to be having a puppy himself lol
post #13 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 09:55 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

why no home birth in a tub full of mud?

post #14 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Garage

Congrats on the mini-mudpuppy!!

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #15 of 76 Old 09-08-2009, 10:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
I am in the same boat the Dr. told my girl they would like to induce sometime within the next week or two.

Congrats on the baby!

post #16 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 04:07 AM
JKO Addict!

congrats man! Toughest but best thing you will ever do.... seems like just yesterday my son was born and now he is turning 6 and my daughter 5.... time flies!

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #17 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 05:38 AM
JKO Addict!

Congrats to the future daddy! MudPuppy do you know who he is?

Just kidding....

God Bless

post #18 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 05:41 AM
Rock God

congrats and God Bless on the baby. try to enjoy them as they grow so fast. my baby's are 12 and 8 and (fvck i feel old saying this) it seems like yesterday that i brought them home to start a little family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecage View Post
If I hear banjos I'm out! I almost feel like an alien being a black guy in a jeep already, this is gonna be a real adventure
post #19 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Rock God

Congrats and Our Prayers are with you. Trail ride this weekend? Have to break in the Kid sometime Girl or Boy? I guess it doesn't matter,
post #20 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

the baby is a boy she is still up there I just ran home real qquick to take of some things
post #21 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 10:52 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
the baby is a boy she is still up there I just ran home real qquick to take of some things
CONGRATS

what did you name the little guy? mom and baby both doing good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #22 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 11:12 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrats and best wishes to you both.....and little mudpuppy jr.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #23 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Granite Guru

Hey, congrats man. Start of a long journey, but worth it.

GAMERTAG: DEATHBYF1RE
RIDE: 2009 Jeep JK 4D Black Rubicon | MyGig

SETUP:
4" Skyjacker Lift | Toyo Open Country M/T 35x12.5x18 | ProComp 7089
Flowmaster 40 | 5:13 Gears | Midland 75-822 | 4' Firestik
AEV Snorkel | Warn Tube Style Front Bumper with Winch Plate | Xenon Jeep Fender Flares
Superwinch EPI 9.0s | Or-Fab TIRE/CAN CARRIER JK | Or-Fab Rock Slider Rear Bumper | KC Slim Windshield Mounted Lights | WaterProof SPAL fan | 48" Hi-Lift Jack
post #24 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnuvore View Post
Congrats man. Dont be scared. Nature kicks in and you do everything you are hard-wired to do. You already know what to do and you dont even know it.

SAVOR IT. Soak in every moment. It goes by quick and details you thought you'd never forget get fuzzy quickly.

Congratulations again!
What K said, after 4 kids I wish I had wrote down more of the crazy stuff my kids have said and done.

Good luck and God bless!!

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke
post #25 of 76 Old 09-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Rock God

I think bOLsAK3 would be a GREAT name to give your child....

J/K You better show us the pictures!!!

Buy *made in
. . .. While you still can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode