Magnaflow Muffler For sale - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 09-04-2009, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Magnaflow Muffler For sale

$35

Used for a year had placed in offroad location able to pick up or meet starting this Sat after 4pm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 09-04-2009, 09:32 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

how good does it sound?
i may be interested?

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #3 of 18 Old 09-04-2009, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sounds great. I really love the sound! I think I may be able to find video with sound

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 Old 09-04-2009, 09:39 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

ill ask my dad he sadi we need some glass packs some time this may be the time

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #5 of 18 Old 09-26-2009, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

BUMP

post #6 of 18 Old 09-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Wheeler

i have a Magnaflow strait through with axle dump on mine... LOVE IT!
post #7 of 18 Old 09-26-2009, 03:31 PM
JKO Addict!

what is the part number? Got any pics?
post #8 of 18 Old 09-26-2009, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211 View Post
what is the part number? Got any pics?
I can come up with some pics and a part number prob tomorrow.

post #9 of 18 Old 09-27-2009, 06:31 AM
JKO Addict!

after this is sold I will be selling a 6x18 real soon. only 4 days on it same price picked up, $45 shipped

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #10 of 18 Old 09-27-2009, 07:45 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
$35

Used for a year had placed in offroad location able to pick up or meet starting this Sat after 4pm

Once you get some pics, I may be interested too!
post #11 of 18 Old 09-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Rock God

any pics yet?
post #12 of 18 Old 09-28-2009, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sorry it is sold now before I could get any photos up.

post #13 of 18 Old 09-28-2009, 06:47 PM
JKO Addict!

I have one for sale. Same price picke dup, $10 to ship

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #14 of 18 Old 09-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Rock God

Is this the one you took out that you did not like?

Going to Jeeptober fest?
post #15 of 18 Old 09-28-2009, 07:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpaye View Post
Is this the one you took out that you did not like?

Going to Jeeptober fest?
yes it is... and no I'm not but I know locl jeepers that are. I could send it up with them

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #16 of 18 Old 09-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Rock God

ah hell, I'll take it, just give me a little time to get the money for ya. May be just as easy to pay the extra 10 bucks to ship it. I'll get back with you
post #17 of 18 Old 09-29-2009, 04:26 AM
JKO Addict!

cool, shoot me a PM. Should be ready to ship this weekend.... waiting on a new muffler either FM super 44 or a Banks from Outlaw

also.... my magnaflow is done in high temp black just so you know... none of that shiny chit on my Jeep

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #18 of 18 Old 09-29-2009, 06:28 AM
Rock God

That'll work, I'll shoot you a PM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode