Matanzas Inlet for LABOR day - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old 09-04-2009, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Matanzas Inlet for LABOR day

Let's try this again.

Sans dumbass

I think the consensus was Sunday. Early.

Robert, Ray, Rich, Me

Anybody else???

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 09-04-2009, 01:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

i mihgt take a ride monday
i got the school day off its not gonna rain maybe take off the doors

id go sunday but i dont want to get tired be 4 work it takes a lot of enrergy to walk around that place 50 times a night

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #3 of 35 Old 09-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Granite Guru

Come on slackers.
Its a great beach, you can bring your pets, you get to drive on the sand and take poser shots. Whats not to love.
Here's some shots from our last big gathering.

08 Silver Unlimited
3.5" RE Superflex
35" Pro Comp X Muds
5.13 Superiors
Rampage front
Rancho rear
Tabor 9K
Spidertrax and stockers
Line-x

Last edited by Chunks; 09-04-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 Old 09-04-2009, 09:20 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrock View Post
Let's try this again.

Sans dumbass

I think the consensus was Sunday. Early.

Robert, Ray, Rich, Me

Anybody else???

I plan on being there!

post #5 of 35 Old 09-05-2009, 02:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

What time did you want to meet?

post #6 of 35 Old 09-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Granite Guru

Im planning on being there 8:30 - 9:00 Parking by the bend near where we were last time. See yall in the AM
post #7 of 35 Old 09-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Rock God

We got friends coming into town. We will be up at St. Aug Bch infront of their condo. Ya'll Have fun!!

ROBY

2008 Unlimited Black Sahara AKA Robicon
(O|||||||O)

Lifted with 35" MTR's, Detroit locked with 5.13's, Poison Spyder Front Bumper, Rockhard rear bumper, Rubi Rails, Poison Spyder flares, Rock Krawler front U & LCA's, Ocala Trail Scratches & some other bits and pieces.

God Bless those that keep our Freedom Free!!
John3:16

post #8 of 35 Old 09-05-2009, 11:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

damn I jsut saw the pics, ugh makes me want to be there, hmm I leave now I can make it by 11-12pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #9 of 35 Old 09-06-2009, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

running behind. ended up partying in Altamont. still driving home. be there soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
post #10 of 35 Old 09-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrock View Post
running behind. ended up partying in Altamont. still driving home. be there soon enough

post #11 of 35 Old 09-06-2009, 04:09 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Had a great time!!

Ray, thanks for the shirt!

post #12 of 35 Old 09-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Granite Guru

Still stuck on a call out. Been here going on 20 hours.
Sorry about missing today.

08 Silver Unlimited
3.5" RE Superflex
35" Pro Comp X Muds
5.13 Superiors
Rampage front
Rancho rear
Tabor 9K
Spidertrax and stockers
Line-x
post #13 of 35 Old 09-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Granite Guru

Had a great time, just have to figure out the photo posting here
post #14 of 35 Old 09-06-2009, 06:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmcam View Post
Had a great time, just have to figure out the photo posting here
rj the best thing to do is make photobucket.com account, upload and then all you need to do is copy n paste the [IMG] code to here

D that last pic looks AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #15 of 35 Old 09-06-2009, 06:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Damnit I saw this too late. I would like to have come to this. Maybe the next one for sure!
post #16 of 35 Old 09-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Rock God

You sumbiotches went today? I just got back in town today. Was going to head out there tomorrow...

Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
post #17 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 03:09 AM
Granite Guru

Thumbs up

We had a blast, nice meeting everybody.

You're welcome D.
You got any close ups of that yellow Jeep?
As the Red Neck in the Dodge said "That's a Bad Jeep right there".

Chunks, sorry you didn't make it Brother.
Get with Scottrock, He has your t-shirts.

Ray
post #18 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 06:40 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKRay View Post
We had a blast, nice meeting everybody.

As the Red Neck in the Dodge said "That's a Bad Jeep right there".

Ray
Ray, I thought you drove a HUMMVE

Hey all, had a great time as well. ScottRock and I Discussed a paint ball trip as well as a Nov. Ocala trip Will post another thread on this later. Will also get some pictures posted tonight. I need to get some tires first. Any one want to buy an AR-15? or trade me for some 33's? Dang I have too many Hobbies.

Robert
post #19 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 07:07 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

great pics !! looks like it turned out to be an awesome day for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJK View Post

Hey all, had a great time as well. ScottRock and I Discussed a paint ball trip as well as a Nov. Ocala trip Will post another thread on this later. Will also get some pictures posted tonight. I need to get some tires first. Any one want to buy an AR-15? or trade me for some 33's? Dang I have too many Hobbies.

Robert
i'm liking the sounds of that! but that only means i'll have to go buy stuff un-jeep related

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

Last edited by .:eMETAL:.; 09-07-2009 at 09:11 AM.
post #20 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 09:06 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:

Robert
Damn do I have to get a new paintball gun along with all the jeep parts I want

post #21 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 09:06 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkob1060 View Post
rj the best thing to do is make photobucket.com account, upload and then all you need to do is copy n paste the [IMG] code to here

D that last pic looks AWESOME
I try

post #22 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Granite Guru

Hey RJ, tell your wife, I'm sorry about her ears.

Ray
post #23 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Rock God

Quote:

Robert
Details on the AR please... I am in the market...

Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
post #24 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Rock God

Looks like a good time guys. Very nice. Great pics.

post #25 of 35 Old 09-07-2009, 04:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

i went to matanzas at like 9 30 well it tursn out the stopped letting ppl get back on because teh tide was too high atm i got on around 2 3o
the eroision is started to form a ledge like that otehr becah st aug beach i think

gotta hate erosion

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode