Rides this Sunday or Monday? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 09-02-2009, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Rides this Sunday or Monday?

Installing lift sat so I can't go out sat but was looking to play either sun. or mon......or both

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 09-02-2009, 05:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

If it's not too far for you to drive, Pirates of Moor are riding Scottsmoor (5A) in North Brevard on Sunday. We're meeting at 95 and 5A at noon. It'll be WET!!!!

check our website for details
www.piratesofmoor.org
post #3 of 22 Old 09-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via AIM to DataByte Send a message via Yahoo to DataByte

Orlando Jeep Club has a unofficial ride going out Sunday as well.

Matthew D

2008 Silver Sahara

*Mention JKOWNERS.com for a 10% discount at checkout*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 Old 09-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Rock God

[QUOTE=FLLawdog;195610]If it's not too far for you to drive, Pirates of Moor are riding Scottsmoor (5A) in North Brevard on Sunday. We're meeting at 95 and 5A at noon. It'll be WET!!!!

check our website for details
www.piratesofmoor.org[/QUOT
Had a great time wheelin with y'all. i still cant log on your site. lol it must be me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecage View Post
If I hear banjos I'm out! I almost feel like an alien being a black guy in a jeep already, this is gonna be a real adventure
post #5 of 22 Old 09-09-2009, 03:33 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Did you get the e-mail confirmation after you registered?
post #6 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Rock God

yes i got it. i tryed to log on but i am now banned. lol for being a stalker. i emailed the webmaster and i think he is working on it. had a great day wheelin with all yall. if you can post some pictures it would be cool.

Quote:
If I hear banjos I'm out! I almost feel like an alien being a black guy in a jeep already, this is gonna be a real adventure
post #7 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 03:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I keep meaning to put them over here. I got some decent shots of you since we follwed you on most of the way.
post #8 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLLawdog View Post
I keep meaning to put them over here. I got some decent shots of you since we follwed you on most of the way.
triple sweet
i wanna see pics!

Quote:
post #9 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 07:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
Installing lift sat so I can't go out sat but was looking to play either sun. or mon......or both
Didn't you want to come by and chop them fenders on Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
post #10 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrock View Post
Didn't you want to come by and chop them fenders on Sunday?
LOL heck yeah I do!! .....and I have free time as now they are telling me it will be 2 or 3 more weeks before I get my lift

post #11 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
LOL heck yeah I do!! .....and I have free time as now they are telling me it will be 2 or 3 more weeks before I get my lift
thats sucks i would be telling them i want a rebate or sumthin as it was their messup and now i cant go play cuz yall hadnt sent my crap yet

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #12 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
thats sucks i would be telling them i want a rebate or sumthin as it was their messup and now i cant go play cuz yall hadnt sent my crap yet
Funny you should say that as I have exchanged a few emails with Rubicon Express to work out a deal with them maybe on some control arms or something since it is taking so f-ing long.

I order the lift at truckfest and it shouldn't have been this hard to get things together but the hold up is at R.E.

post #13 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Scott I meant to ask what type of paintball do you guys play?

post #14 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 07:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Funny you should say that as I have exchanged a few emails with Rubicon Express to work out a deal with them maybe on some control arms or something since it is taking so f-ing long.

I order the lift at truckfest and it shouldn't have been this hard to get things together but the hold up is at R.E.
yes srsly that was a while ago

Quote:
im guessing woods ball cuz its more realistic speedball is way too fastpaced i think lol speedball and fast pcaded

post #15 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 07:54 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I think the most dry land we ran into at one time was 100 yards. The rest of it was water. No major carnage. One Jeep (lead dog) got stuck twice and another got stuck once and she sucked some water into the tranny. One flush later and all is well.

I've got some more of you, but I'm having fits with photobucket and can't get them resized and tags blurred.

This was average depth. At one point it was up to my knees...

Had to pull the plugs three times. Mental note...doors next time

Dive....dive....dive....

A little story about the red Rubicon. We did a run out to ONF (St. Francis) and ran into the owners who were out there in a nice, fairly new Pathfinder. Several members were taking turns trying to make it up the hill and he tried it. I leaned to his wife and said "the bug has bit...he'll be buying a Jeep soon". Sure 'nuff. The Jeep was maybe three weeks old in these pics, it was the 2nd trip and the most extreme stuff they've done. He did a great a great job driving it and has fully caught the fever.
post #16 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 07:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

the first time offroad in a jeep is usually when the fever really gets ya
it got me at a mud bog in a cjbut tere was a few hot firlsin he back not all but mostin the back prolly 23 or so it was funny listening to them talk

Last edited by TheBeatenPath; 09-10-2009 at 08:00 PM.
post #17 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 08:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
yes srsly that was a while ago

im guessing woods ball cuz its more realistic speedball is way too fastpaced i think lol speedball and fast pcaded
Actually have played both. I was on a rookie speedball team a few years ago and kicked a little ass

But I suffered an ankle injury and had to give it up. Anymore I stick to scenario ball.

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine that runs M.I. Paintball. They are talking about putting on a big game in October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
post #18 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrock View Post
Actually have played both. I was on a rookie speedball team a few years ago and kicked a little ass
I use to play on a rookie speedball team too but one guy got hurt another moved and then had a falling out with the other guy cause he got into drugs.
I was sponsered by I&I sports, Air gun Designs, and Dallas Paintball but this was like 10 years ago.

What kind of marker do you play with now?

post #19 of 22 Old 09-10-2009, 08:52 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

ive never played paintball

post #20 of 22 Old 09-11-2009, 05:49 AM
Rock God

I've got some more of you, but I'm having fits with photobucket and can't get them resized and tags blurred.

had a great day too! if you have the time to send pics my email is
[email protected] it was nice wheelin with your club. a bunch of really nice people.

Quote:
post #21 of 22 Old 09-11-2009, 05:56 AM
Rock God

This was average depth. At one point it was up to my knees...

by the way, at one point when i was following you the water was up to the top of your tailgate

Quote:
post #22 of 22 Old 09-11-2009, 07:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Yeah...my daughter's squeeling and near attempt at bailing out clued me into that! Fun times!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode