TCJC 2nd Annual Jeep Show N Shine Event - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 08-31-2009, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

TCJC 2nd Annual Jeep Show N Shine Event

As you know, our June show was canceled due to the Chrysler bankruptcy. Our sponsoring dealership was one that lost their franchise with Jeep, so they were no longer interested in doing the Jeep show. The Chrysler dealership in Vero has now picked up the Jeep line and we are currently working with them to put on our 2nd Annual Jeep Show N Shine event. Some of the details are still being ironed out, but here's the information that I can give you:

Date: Saturday, November 7th

Place: Vero Beach Chrysler
855 South US Highway 1
Vero Beach, FL 32962

BBQ pork dinners will be sold as a meal with chips, a drink and cookies. Sodas and bottled water will also be available. We plan to have an RTI Ramp, Trophies, a Bounce House and Raffle Prize Drawings. There will be a 50/50 drawing as well. We are asking that you bring a donation of a non-perishable food item as a registration fee. Thanksgiving will be just weeks after the show and the local food banks are near empty.

More details, such as the classes for judging and show times, will be posted as soon as they are available. If you are able to join us, we would certainly appreciate your support.

There are only three JK's in our club and I'd really love the support. I'm so tired of hearing "It's hip to be square" from the YJ bunch....LOL. As I sit in my A/C and watch them sweat in the summer sun on a trail ride.

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 08-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Banned

I'll put it on the radar...thanks for the post. Oh and I'll post it on jackedupjeepclub.com

post #3 of 6 Old 08-31-2009, 06:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Sounds like fun... I should be able to go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 09-01-2009, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Thanks. I'll get the times to you ASAP, ok? It's likely going to be 9 or 10 until 3 or so.
post #5 of 6 Old 09-01-2009, 07:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

make a muddy jeep class

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #6 of 6 Old 10-25-2009, 02:28 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Hey guys,

Here's some updated info:

We are going to be able to hold our 2nd Annual Jeep Show N Shine after all. It’s a little bit of a push, but we’ll be able to get it done. Here are the details that I can give you so far:

Place: Vero Beach Chrysler/Jeep
855 S. US Highway 1
Vero Beach, FL 32962

Date: Saturday, November 7th

Time: 9 am – 3 pm; Registration ends at 11:00 am, prizes and trophies will be awarded at 2:00 pm.

Registration: There will be no fee for registration, but for each Jeep that you register, we would like to ask that you bring a can/box or two of non-perishable food for donation. Even donations of pet food are acceptable.

Judging: There will be trophies awarded in the following categories: Stock, Modified, Extreme ,Antique and Most Abused.

It looks as though we will have the normal raffle prizes, 50/50 drawing, RTI ramp, and a bounce house for the kids. This year’s food will be provided by a local Lacrosse team as a fundraising event.

We've also decided to allow a "swap meet" of sorts. Just bring whatever you have that you would like to sell. We're going to try and have an area for this, but at the very least, everyone will have room in front of their Jeep for items that they have for sale.

If there are any questions, please email Kent at [email protected] or Charlene @ [email protected].

Thanks,

Charlene Myers, Secretary
Treasure Coast Jeep Club

P.S. Great seeing you guys at JeeptoberFest. And, Rooster, I finally found the noise....one was the lower control arms, but I finally found the other noise with the husband's help today. It ended up being the track bar. Now, it's all quiet again and the only sound I hear is the one that my tires make...LOL. See you guys soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode