Surfboards for sale - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 08-31-2009, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Surfboards for sale

Im cleaning up the spare room so some ****s gotta go.

2008 10'6 Walden Magic Model EPOXY no dents, dings or repairs with bag. $1400 invested make reasonable offer

2008 7S Superfish XL Global Surf Industries 8.0' no dents, dings or repairs with bag. NEVER RIDDEN $900 invested make reasonable offer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 08-31-2009, 01:45 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

those are nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #3 of 10 Old 08-31-2009, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

My two favorite boards. I bought the Magic, rode it twice. Bought the 7S couldnt ride due to no surf, hurt my shoulder mid week and then the Jeep came along. To be honest I havent touched them since. Seems like every weekend there is a Jeep function going on and I just dont have the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 08-31-2009, 05:59 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

ill show my friendwhen i see him idk when he said he wants a new board

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #5 of 10 Old 08-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to WTF_LOL

I would be interested if the waves were bigger here in Colorado

Good luck with the sale. If the country sinks into the ocean and I am sitting on coastal property I will shoot you a PM
post #6 of 10 Old 08-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Rock God

dam I did not think surf boards were that much money
post #7 of 10 Old 08-31-2009, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddpuppy01 View Post
dam I did not think surf boards were that much money
Trust me they go for a lot more. I have a custom that I wont part with. Built for me paint and all. Value $2800

Im also parting with all my NASCAR collection. Autographed pit crew jerseys including a Teresa Earnhardt 1998 signed by Dale and Richard, autographed 1/24 cars (several worth quite a bit like Dale Jr's Daytona Baseball car and a few very rare Harvicks. Im also parting with my TN Titans autographed jerseys. All Jerseys are framed. Ive also got Tn Vols all signed and framed. Like I said its time to clean house. Daddy needs a bigger garage to put the Jeep in.
post #8 of 10 Old 09-01-2009, 05:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Trust me they go for a lot more. I have a custom that I wont part with. Built for me paint and all. Value $2800

Im also parting with all my NASCAR collection. Autographed pit crew jerseys including a Teresa Earnhardt 1998 signed by Dale and Richard, autographed 1/24 cars (several worth quite a bit like Dale Jr's Daytona Baseball car and a few very rare Harvicks. Im also parting with my TN Titans autographed jerseys. All Jerseys are framed. Ive also got Tn Vols all signed and framed. Like I said its time to clean house. Daddy needs a bigger garage to put the Jeep in.

Spill the beans - whatcha doing to the jeep?
post #9 of 10 Old 09-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post

Good luck with those cars... I just sold a bunch of them...for almost nothing. I had to move them...needed the room. I think the bottom fell out of everything except Jeep upgrades . Those upgrade are still expensive for some reason.

07 JK Unlimited X - 24s, Soft, Auto, 4:10's, Saraha 18's. OME Springs and Shocks, JKS Front and Rear Adj. Bars, JKS Disco's, Spidertrax Wheel Spacers, Mopar Trail Guide.

01 WJ Limited -- Gone to make room for JK Unlimited!

01 TJ for me and my son-----BYE BYE TJ see you on the trails someday....

.__0_0_0_0
[l_,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)---)_)
post #10 of 10 Old 09-01-2009, 09:10 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sorry but I have spent all my money on Jeep Upgrades too...in fact I am installing my Rubicon Express 3.5 this weekend

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode