Emergency Recovery Thread - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 08-18-2009, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Emergency Recovery Thread

Okay I remember that on JKF we were starting a thread with everyone's contact info in case we got stuck somewhere and needed bailing out. It never took off. I don't remember why but I think we should start it up here, barring any rule breaking I may be doing and any previous thread that exists. If you don't mind put your name, phone #, where you are, and what you can bring so we can contact you. I'll start.

EDIT: Good Call. See Below.

jk-forum, jk-forum.com jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler

Last edited by JaysJK; 08-18-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Rock God

Thumbs down

You have to be careful putting your personal info on the net like that. Anyone can see it.

Buy *made in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. . .. While you still can.
post #3 of 5 Old 08-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Granite Guru

i think we should get 1 person to send everybodies info too and they put together a list of everybody and send it to the people that frequent JKO often..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 08-18-2009, 02:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I understand that this is a touchy subject, there's a lot of freaks out there in this world and I can't say that I want said freaks calling me all hours of the day and night.

What I have done, is wheel with some of the locals on this forum and one point cell numbers are exchanged, either on a ride or via pm and I mention it to the member that I'm saving the number.

There are several local members around me that have my cell number now and if you have it, feel free to call me if you need help. I've got a good bit of recovery gear, winch, hi-lift, chains, straps, shovels, etc and am willing to travel as far north as Jax, south to Daytona on out to Palatka. I work M-F 8:30-5:30 so would be unavailable during those times. If it's a weekend, I'll travel a little farther.

edit: just to add to that, I have limited to no cell service @ the house (we're supposed to get a new cell tower soon but I aint holdin my breath) If you've got my cell, txt me and I'll shoot ya the house #

Last edited by scottrock; 08-18-2009 at 05:20 PM.
post #5 of 5 Old 08-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Granite Guru

that's a good point. I too have a few people's numbers.

if anybody has mine and needs the help I'd be glad to help as much as possible. I'm stock but i have a hi-lift, straps, chains, shovel. So i'll do my best! haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode