Looking for stock springs & shocks - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 03-22-2013, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Looking for stock springs & shocks

This is kind a a long shot but here goes. I sold my 2dr and a year later I now have the 4 dr I have always wanted. I bought an 07 rubicon with hardtop and 100k on it. Never lifted but the springs are starting to sag. If anyone has a set of stock take off's laying around I would love to have them. I know when I lifted my 2dr I kept the stock stuff forever then gave them away just to make room. It will be about a year before I lift this one and it is so low but now that its sagging it is driving me crazy. Any help would be great, if I can do anything in return let me know. I can weld (I no longer have my welder though) and do general mechanic work. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 03-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Rock God

Let me look, I think I still have a front and rear set for a four door, Ill look for em and let you know the spring numbers,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 2 door sport, 6 speed,Dark Charcoal Pearl
post #3 of 8 Old 03-25-2013, 07:02 AM
Granite Guru

Looking for stock springs & shocks

I have some stock jku sport springs and shocks you can have. Taken off at 10k miles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 03-25-2013, 07:09 AM
Rock God

Garage

My junk was taken off around 45,000. I doubt that will be helpful much for you.

2008 JKU Rubicon. 2.5" Rock Krawler Stock Mod lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-windows, 5:13 gears, Uconnect Microphone mod, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Evap Can Skid, and a Rugged Ridge Front Skid. Solid Diff Covers front and rear. Rock Slide Engineering Sliders.
post #5 of 8 Old 03-25-2013, 11:18 AM
JKowners Vendor

we have stock Rubi JKUr springs and shocks if they work for you... give us a call

Road///Race Motorsports (562)906-0080 10am-5pm PST Toll Free Order Line 855-891-1898

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

or our
post #6 of 8 Old 03-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Granite Guru

I also have my '12 JKU Sport stock springs and shocks, with less than 3k on them.
post #7 of 8 Old 03-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Wheeler

I've also got a few sets if you're still looking. Just next door to you in La Habra. CJ
post #8 of 8 Old 03-29-2013, 12:31 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

thank you

thank you to everyone on here I was able to do a little trade and got it taken care of, thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode