JKOwners Forum banner

Dana 44 is in

7K views 101 replies 9 participants last post by  4x4LOYR 
#1 ·
Well I spent most of the morning working on my 44. I had to replace the inner axle seal, so with help from a buddy of myne we took the carrier out and replaced it. After we got the cover bolted up and shafts in we pulled the old dana 30 out and put the 44 in:grinpimp:. now all I have to do is wate for my wire harness and wire it up, and get some 5:13's for the rear so I put my drive shaft back in.:beer:

Thanks agan Riverkid for the deal on the 44:beer:

See less See more
#9 ·
Yes my death wobbles are gone.thank God and rockrash and riverkid too easy day too.

#11 ·
Oh yes ive already been lookin cant wait :D

#13 ·
Lol what size rim are they?

#17 ·
Only if they were 15s I just might thankx for the offer though

#18 ·
I have some (5) 35" coopers on 16x8 cragar soft 8's. One of the coopers is brand new, one is wasted (thanks gold mountain) and 3 of them are chunked but have plenty of life left in them. They have been sitting on my back patio and my wife is getting pissed that I haven't gotten rid of them yet. Would like to get 300 for them if anyone is interested.

#31 ·
what kind and how much?

#33 ·
i know i just noticed lol talking on the phone and reading dont go together very well oh and:thefinger: dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.