I figured there might be a sticky for this...
Does anyone have a shop they can refer me too for some work? Just got back from the Rubicon Trail and need the following work. I've had some issues with previous YELP/ONLINE finds. Would love to get a personal referral...
Anywhere in the Los Angeles area. I live downtown and work near LAX.
- Diagnose engine codes: P0300 - Misfire, P? - O2 Sensor and P? - Evap
- Rear differential changed after trail. We did not put RTV on front seal and TC is slowly leak
ing. Please check why rear diff is slowly leaking as well. Tongued to spec (160ft lbs.)
- Install new shocks (provided)
- Rotate tires. (please include spare)
Would like to do:
- Cruise control not working (forums point to clock-spring)
- Vacuum pump turns on a lot while off-roading with foot on the brakes. (Pump has been relocated to top drivers side of the engine compartment.)
- Adjust rear suspension bars to clear coil springs. Spring is currently touching the axle housing when compressed. (Needs to be adjusted approx 1").
- Install flipped drag link (front) (weld)
- Install front C-gussets (weld)
- Cut spring perches and rotate (weld)
- Install EVO rock star rear shock mounts (weld)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk