Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Feedback: 0 reviews
- Glenn E Thomas Jeep in Long Beach has been my trusted servicing dealership for the past 12 years.
- I've been very happy with Cerritos Dodge, too
- Huntington Beach is the biggest Jeep dealer; they advertise best prices online
- Don A Vee Jeep has been around forever and is a local institution
- California Superstore in Alhambra, where I just bought my 2013 JK, did a good job
Only one I would stay away from is Orange Coast Jeep. In addition to lying about the agreed discounts and other items in the business office, they sold me, as brand new, a car they had lent/rented to some event. The car had been so mistreated and abused, after endless visits to the dealership over four stressful months, Chrysler ended taking it back.
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Warn 9.5ti winch
2.5-inch Teraflex lift
35-inch General Grabbers
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Rubicon Wheels and Tires
Last edited by aldo90731; 04-11-2014 at 08:57 PM.