Calico In Nov or Dec? Cabins are going fast... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 09-02-2009, 07:41 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Calico In Nov or Dec? Cabins are going fast...

Well every year about this time I would be reserving the calioco cabins for the dates that I knew I was going out there to camp/wheel. But now that I have a trailer that isnt needed now, but...

While I was at the afterfest BBQ it seemed that no one there, knew of them even existing. So, I was thinking about setting up a date for me and my TJ buddy and XJ buddy to camp and wheel out there, and thought I would check avail. for the cabins for them, and saw that they are being reserved fast and a few prime dates are already gone till 2010.

If anyone here is interested. My lil crew was hoping to set something up for Nov 20th~22nd or Dec 4th ~ 6th at Calico.

The cabins if your not familiar with them, are a log style cabin that is about 14ft x 10ft and has one queen or full bed (dont knwo what size it is) and a bunk of 2 twins in them. It has a decent wall AC and heater, a table and chair and full door and fully enclosed. I like em. The wife, not so much.

But at 38$ a night for no bugs, a few beds and a AC that does work 24hr a day if you want (and heater if need be), its a great deal I think. Not to mention they are in the center of the OHV side campgrounds and they have private room showers and restrooms with water.

So... I was hoping to pass on the cabin info for those that dont know of it, and to see if theres some people/rigs interested in a Doran trail run ending with gatekeeper (or not for most)...

Cabin rental look up site:
http://www.sbcountyparks.com
then navigate to Calico...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode