Stone Brewery 13th Anniversary Party -- Tix Available - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 08-20-2009, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Stone Brewery 13th Anniversary Party -- Tix Available

I've got a total of four (4) tickets for session B --> 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Session A is from 11:00 to 2:00). The three (3) other people I was going to go with either flaked out of got arrested for DUI recently and are feeling a bit shy about drinking heavily again so soon.

So, basically, I've got THREE (3) available tickets if anyone is interested in going to this beer-lovers paradise. (I suppose if someone really wanted to *buy* all 4 tickets, I could do that for the *right* price.)

THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!!

Date:
Saturday,August 22, 2009 3:00 PM -- 6:00 PM

San Marcos, CA

Price:
Just get me home safe and sound at some point.

Designated Drivers:
I have heard that they will not turn away Designated Drivers from this event; the price might be $10. However, that gets you all the micro-draft soda and food you can eat.

Website http://www.stonebrew.com/13th

Contact/Info:
760 471-4999

21 & OVER ONLY! BRING YOUR ID!

Description:
The biggest craft beer festival in Southern California returns for another year. Your $35 charitable donation buys admission to one session, an 13th Anniversary tasting glass and 10 "tasters." With all the great beer, great people and great food it's easy to forget that the Stone 13th Anniversary Celebration is in fact a charity event. Last year with the help of all you beer drinking humanitarians, we raised over $110,000! Get directions, a list of guest breweries, featured foods, a list of charities and more at stonebrew.com/13th

NOTE: No one under 21 years old will be admitted.

PM me if you are interested.

Ty...

Your Southern California wheelin' Attorney

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 08-20-2009, 07:00 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

So, are you still going?

We're taking a limo-van to and from my buddy's house. I anticipate a lot of dead brain cells.

Vidi, vici, veni

2008 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #3 of 8 Old 08-21-2009, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogie View Post
So, are you still going?

We're taking a limo-van to and from my buddy's house. I anticipate a lot of dead brain cells.
I am planning on it, but, don't really want to go by myself necessarily . . . that's why I'm trying to give the other three (3) tickets away (of course, that means they have to hang out with me . . . maybe that's why no one is responding ?? )

My friends have turned out to be a bunch of pussies. So, they got arrested for DUI last weekend -- I balied them out, what's the big deal.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 08-21-2009, 11:28 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4LOYR View Post
I am planning on it, but, don't really want to go by myself necessarily . . . that's why I'm trying to give the other three (3) tickets away (of course, that means they have to hang out with me . . . maybe that's why no one is responding ?? )

My friends have turned out to be a bunch of pussies. So, they got arrested for DUI last weekend -- I balied them out, what's the big deal.

Well, you can most certainly hang out with me and about 10 science geeks.

Vidi, vici, veni

2008 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #5 of 8 Old 08-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Rock God

Son's birthday is the same day if not I would be there in a heart beat Ty !
post #6 of 8 Old 08-21-2009, 01:51 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4LOYR View Post

Hey...my coach and I might actually be heading down toward SD to coach one our fighters that day (trying to figure out the seminar deal in Palmdale). Not sure what time he's fighting, but I'll call you when we get down in that area.

Worst case...we meet up at the brewery for a few more!

Dirty's Minions don't officially exist. They are a myth, a bedtime story, a whispered rumor. They are ghosts.

post #7 of 8 Old 08-22-2009, 08:33 AM

Ty...PM sent

2008 X Unlimited, 4" Pro Comp Lift, 35" Toyo MT's, Highrock Front Bumper w/Smittybuilt Winch, Rockhard 4x4 Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier, Bullet Exhaust, Element Tube Doors, Piaa Lights...
post #8 of 8 Old 08-22-2009, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSLVRJK View Post
Ty...PM sent
PM sent back.

This will be cool. I found another JK owner and his wife who wants to go as well. We'll enjoy some good beer and great company.

Ty....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode