JKOwners Forum banner

7th Annual Truck and Jeep Fest - Ontario - June 13&14

5K views 71 replies 14 participants last post by  PUDDLZ 
#1 ·
#51 ·
whatcha gettn done puzzles? :thefinger:

#59 ·
I was there with Puddlz. I was wearing an OC Motorsports shirt. Too bad I didn't know you were there or I would have sought you out. I did see Gunny there, though.

I bought Daystar hood latches and a Superwinch 9.0 which came with a free snatch block, and I saved $75.00 with my show's coupon and the promo card I won at the JKO run. It was a good day over all...well except for the parking lot security guard. Puddlz can tell that story.

#62 ·
Went out today with Ogie

Dude scored a killer deal,great show and vendor support too, Gunny, are you going to the Big Bear forest fest???

If so would like to buy you a :beer:
I left the items on your passenger floor board for you too, thanks for the introduction to the peeps, also while there I had the guys from Hypertech re-flash my programmer what I thought was a total loss, once again, great companies provide GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, thanks again HYPERTECH.

I hope everyone made time to check out the vendors and stop by the Cal 4wheel booth to say hello.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.