"WHEELIN" FLORIDA PANHANDLE STYLE - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 07-17-2011, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

"WHEELIN" FLORIDA PANHANDLE STYLE

I had to post about our trip today! I'm from middle Tennessee and am on vacation in Destin Fl. I was able to hook up with my cousin who is none other than the man, the myth, the legend "ROOSTER"!!!! I know he is revered on this forum and others!! I drove my JEEP to Destin, but after two straight days of rain here( go figure???) I was too scared to tear something up and listen to the wife all the way back to Nashville so we rode in ROOSTER's well equipped JK BEAST. We rode some awesome trails on Eglin Air Force base and made some great new friends including Norm and wife, john and Jimmy (forgive me for forgetting the other one's names) but they were all great. "The Point" at the ocean was absolutely awesome!!!! Getting to drive 300 yards onto a sand bar in the middle of the ocean isn't something one can do everyday. Anyway if you are ever in the Ft. Walton area you have to look these guys up they are great!!! Thanks again ROOSTER and ROOSTER OFFROAD!!!

DJLAYNE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-17-2011, 08:02 PM
JKO Addict!

Pics or it didn't happen.

2012 Jeep Wrangler - Gecko
3.5" Rock Krawler X Factor
40x13.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers / 17" Fuel Hostage
Poison Spyder Brawler Lite / Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers
Poison Spyder RockBrawler w/ Tire Carrier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post
and yet... canada still sucks worse

we'd make fun of your prime minister if we could... unfortunately nobody's ever heard of him!
post #3 of 7 Old 07-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Rock God

Thats awesome, I to am in florida and hoping to get to do some wheeling. I am on the atlantic side though on amelia island north of jacksonville. Glad you had great time.

2008 Jeep JK Unlimited Rescue Green NSG370
RK 3.5 X Factor mid arm
37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers
PSC BFH trail stinger
PSC narrow fenders

A lot more to come very soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 07-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Rock God

Garage

I will be in the Destin area the end of this month and would love to do some wheelin one day. If anyone in the area is interested, hit me up!

"Sweet ain't as sweet without the sour"
post #5 of 7 Old 07-18-2011, 06:49 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlayne View Post
I had to post about our trip today! I'm from middle Tennessee and am on vacation in Destin Fl. I was able to hook up with my cousin who is none other than the man, the myth, the legend "ROOSTER"!!!!
Who?

I saw the ride posted on the club forum but haven't gotten a chance to see pics yet. I haven't had the opportunity to ride with Jeff but I'm sure it was a blast. Glad you had a good time.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #6 of 7 Old 07-18-2011, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold knight View Post
Who?

I saw the ride posted on the club forum but haven't gotten a chance to see pics yet. I haven't had the opportunity to ride with Jeff but I'm sure it was a blast. Glad you had a good time.
Hey Gold Night maybe I should have said legend in his own mind LOL. No really we had a great time and all the people we met were great. Had a few break down and everyone pitched in to help. If you do get the chance hook up and ride with their club.
post #7 of 7 Old 07-26-2011, 03:18 PM

Question

New to the forum...and everything Jeep related. I just bought a smurf blue JK after saying goodbye to my Audi...and I'm looking for some peeps that know what the hell they are doing with Jeeps...since I'm a virgin to all of this customizing and American made stuff...where can one find "ROOSTER?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode