Big Bear CA Jeep Jamboree 2011 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-18-2011, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Big Bear CA Jeep Jamboree 2011

Pics & video from my trip to the Big Bear Jeep Jamboree this past weekend. My Jeep, Clara was partying with the HCR guys in Moab, so I took Sheri's Jeep, Alex, the brand new 2011 to "break her in"--I figured they wouldn't have any "real" trails anyways, right? Wearing only a 1.75" Daystar spacer lift, 33" KM2's, some Asfir armor all the way around, and her temporary tags, Alex was BY FAR the smallest Jeep on the trail with the "Red Group" with which I ran all weekend.

Day 1: Motino Wash--my nickname started as "Princess", then "Vanilla", and finished with "Turtle"...
YouTube - ‪BBJJ'11 Motino Wash‬‏

Day 2: John Bull--no turtling for me today--I LOVED this trail! My nickname is now officially "Cream Puff"...
YouTube - ‪BBJJ'11 John Bull Trail‬‏

More pics on my FB page.

Great folks, perfect weather, fun and gorgeous trails--all in all a fabulous weekend! If you have never attended a Jeep Jamboree USA event, I highly recommend it--very professional, and fun can be had for newbs and veterans alike.

Happy trails,

Nena Barlow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-18-2011, 10:28 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Dang, that looks like a fun place to wheel. Nice work on the videos.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #3 of 4 Old 05-19-2011, 04:45 AM
DaK
Rock God

Nice vids, and cool music. Our generation had some messed up clothing and hairdo's for the women folk but our music freakin ROCKED!

Anyways. Nice to see a near stock rubi hangin with some highly modified rigs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 05-19-2011, 08:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep School View Post
Pics & video from my trip to the Big Bear Jeep Jamboree this past weekend. My Jeep, Clara was partying with the HCR guys in Moab, so I took Sheri's Jeep, Alex, the brand new 2011 to "break her in"--I figured they wouldn't have any "real" trails anyways, right? Wearing only a 1.75" Daystar spacer lift, 33" KM2's, some Asfir armor all the way around, and her temporary tags, Alex was BY FAR the smallest Jeep on the trail with the "Red Group" with which I ran all weekend.

Great folks, perfect weather, fun and gorgeous trails--all in all a fabulous weekend! If you have never attended a Jeep Jamboree USA event, I highly recommend it--very professional, and fun can be had for newbs and veterans alike.

Happy trails,
I couldn't agree more. I had a great time @ jeepjam in Llano and felt it was money well spent.

Looks like you guys had a blast out there. Love the terrain.

I think this thing is finally coming together. Still Needed: drive shafts, frame mount rails...then done son! For a while...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode